Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saint Hamudi is Banned From Youtube

Eleftherios

Eleftherios

Greycel
Fuck this gay world
Images 16

You will never breed

He was too based for Youtube anyways.

Where can we find him now?

WWWWWhhhhyyyyy?

Free him here and on youtube!

who is this?

They ban anyone who's not a faggot SJW

St Hamudicel - Banned
St Blackops2cel - Has forsaken us
St Bagelcel - More or less dead
St Elliotcel - Dead

Where are all our saints going??? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

St Hamudicel - Banned
St Blackops2cel - Has forsaken us
St Bagelcel - More or less dead
St Elliotcel - Dead

Where are all our saints going??? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
At least St Oreo came back, amazing he has not roped

December 10 is the big day, right? This was a preview?

They're going to ban anyone spitting blackpill facts, esp in a car cuz it reminds them of ER. IncelTV and I are on the chopping block. Soon, all YouTube will host is Ted talks and Pewdiepie.

They're going to ban anyone spitting blackpill facts, esp in a car cuz it reminds them of ER. IncelTV and I are on the chopping block. Soon, all YouTube will host is Ted talks and Pewdiepie.
You will never crambe

He wasn't banned
He made it buddy boyos....

I’m gonna miss Hamudi :cryfeels:

Good, ban all rich cels and NT's. My truecel vlog only got 2000 views as I am not NT

KikeTube hates the truth. Did someone save his videos? I hope he reuploads them...

I really need the "ethnicels fighting over PET bottles" video

we should all boycott youtube tbh

Kinda surprised, I can’t recall him really posting anything that bad. Just really cringe monologues about never breeding

Lol I am white, rather be poor than you

Since you're so proud of being white, why don't you try to ascend with Asians? Do you live near any? Can you visit SEA? White men have a last resort. White autist "itsover" from this forum lost bodyfat, HTmaxxed then started to fuck Asians in SEA. He has 3 children now and lives like a king over there.

Kinda surprised, I can’t recall him really posting anything that bad. Just really cringe monologues about never breeding
He was an ugly ethnic who didn't worship "m'LaDy :soy:", so that's why they banned him

Since you're so proud of being white, why don't you try to ascend with Asians? Do you live near any? Can you visit SEA? White men have a last resort. White autist "itsover" from this forum lost bodyfat, HTmaxxed then started to fuck Asians in SEA. He has 3 children now and lives like a king over there.
I live in rural Ireland. I am not proud of anything about me but it is just an easy card to use when a curry or whatever insults you.

It's OVAH. You will NEVA KREMPEE! It's ovah buddy boyos. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Does he have an account here? Hopefully he comes back here.

he had lot of funny videos i hope he backed them

How can you forget the SJW cucklords called Late night show hosts
It's OVAH. You will NEVA KREMPEE! It's ovah buddy boyos. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
This SoopHuman cheated his GayNetics.

Last edited:
KikeTube hates the truth. Did someone save his videos? I hope he reuploads them...

I really need the "ethnicels fighting over PET bottles" video
he had lot of funny videos i hope he backed them

Red Pill Reality in Germany as a sub8 Male

Black Pill Facts 2018

Black Pill Facts 2019

Some of his videos reuploaded on bitchute

Hamudi should be playing the race card.

Incel discrimination is real. They won't allow blackpills anywhere.

YT is hunting the heralds of the blackpill
dont go er

its over buddy boyos

I think grotesque subhuman's channel also got deleted.

NOOOOOOO.UNBAN HIM NOW YOU KIKES