Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saint hamudi goes to fag pride!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I want to be a low inhib god like him. Jfl at modern germany. And based that in his country they throw them from buildings.

Hes very low inhib considering that if youre incel you will get asked if youre gay a ton, I have to bash on gays and call them mentally ill just to 100% let everyone know that Im straight

Also:

tenor.gif

Hes very low inhib considering that if youre incel you will get asked if youre gay a ton, I have to bash on gays and call them mentally ill just to 100% let everyone know that Im straight

Also:

tenor.gif
mw2 was the shit

disgusting looking at that degeneracy

i love st hamudi

I was hoping to see a semi truck burst through :feelsbadman:

He is hilarious.

This true? Must be why only gay dudes hit on me and say I'm handsome. Fuck, it's over.

This true? Must be why only gay dudes hit on me and say I'm handsome. Fuck, it's over.

Yes, since turning 22 Ive been asked multiple times half jokingly by my mom and siblings if Im gay, but you can tell that they are not really joking but rather probing to actually get a legit answer

I hate it so fucking much, you cant win, if you say youre not theyre gonna ask you "where is your girlfriend then" and wtf am I supposed to do then, I cant get a gf for the life of me so by default I must be gay then? Its infuriating

This guy is hilarious

Wish I could go to Germany and hang out with Hamudi for a week.

BASED! ALL HAIL SAINT HAMUDI :feelsautistic::blackpill::blackpill::feelsautistic:

Also:

tenor.gif

At this point tbh it's less embarrassing and socially ostracizing to say you're gay than a virgin incel. I'm seriously considering it, maybe say 'm asexual.

damn he is shooting content as fast as you would shot the MG4 in bf4

New German = Gay or Lesbian or Incel

Jews ruined Europe

Last edited: