Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Saint Hamudi convert little children to the black Pill !

Leave the kids out of it.

Lol funny video

But that kid looks like he has Chad to Chad-lite potential so I don't understand...

They might as well learn when there young that the world is a joke.

KEK he was in serious danger here, if the parents of this kid saw him doing this they would probably call the police, if he looks like a incel imagine the police hearing from the parents that a subhuman was filming their child in the playground, the police would see his face and not think twice in shooting him right there.

KEK he was in serious danger here, if the parents of this kid saw him doing this they would probably call the police, if he looks like a incel imagine the police hearing from the parents that a subhuman was filming their child in the playground, the police would see his face and not think twice in shooting him right there.

This is really sad

The kid looks like a future Chadlite. But I wouldn't want little children to be taking the blackpill anytime soon, the best time to take the blackpill is when you're 13-14 years old. When you're going through puberty and your emotions & constantly change and adapt.

Wow that's Incredibly based.

That guy is crazy. He's more mentally ill than me

The kid looks like a future Chadlite. But I wouldn't want little children to be taking the blackpill anytime soon, the best time to take the blackpill is when you're 13-14 years old. When you're going through puberty and your emotions & constantly change and adapt.
Yeah, and is at this age that you will start to see others having their first kiss, losing their virginity and stuff, you will want this as well, you will try and fail miserable, embarrassing yourself and having emotional scars that will last forever without understanding why you fail so bad when others have so easy, blackpilling someone when they are 13 will save them from a life with humiliations and wishes of suicide.

this guy is low inhib king wtf is he doing out there :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I thought he was babysitting at first JFL.

This guy better be careful or he will end up lynched by some angry parents.

Hail St. Hamudi!