Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Saint Cho"

The way I like to think about it is that I AM AN ABUSIVE WHITE cucking men of other races in a sexual safari.
Human moment

Af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10

ou newfags need to learn your place here. Be glad users even acknowledge your existence, neurotic faggot
Come on, show me where my place is, you dumb shit. Tell me, can i be happy when a shit like you is talking shit to me ?

You newfags need to learn your place here. Be glad users even acknowledge your existence, neurotic faggot
Tell me, where is my place you underage dumb shit nigger?
Where is my place you dumb nigger faggot? Tell me!

all ethnics need to gtfo white countries asap

It may differ by location, but the top tier Asian American dudes I've seen were with noodlewhores.

The very few Asian dudes that you see dating out here in SF are anywhere from below average to average.
This must mean that despite Asian men are bottom of the barrel, white foids are intimidated by changs because they know changs prefer noodlewhores over them (which is true).

Looks like a tranny to me.
Whatever, she isn't, and my point is there ARE Med/Oriental women who very clearly do mog blonde nords
Most Anglos have blue eyes and dark hair is good trait.
No, tons of anglos have black eyes. It's a meme to say they have lots of blue eyes, that's mostly Scandinavians and Slavs
Italians are a meme, most look like sand niggers.
I wish that was true, but no, only a small portion of Italians look like sand niggers, and even then it's usually whiter sand nigger like turks, syrians, and iranians
Bones are irrelevant to this point. First we remove all dark skinned and dark eyed people from Earth, cause they are subhuman traits. Getting the right bone structures and such are finer details that aren’t an either-or situation.
Bone structure is just as genetic as hair or eye color, so preserving races that have good bones is indeed preferable. and when you compare, many dark-caucasions have better bones than white-caucasion

Dark hair is good, I’m only talking about skin and eyes.
brown eyes can be compensated with having better bones. Just look at the superman actor VS the aquaman actor
Tan skin is when whites gets a tan, not when you are a deathnic and are born like that and can get darker.
No, it doesn't matter if its a tan or if's natural, it's still the same skin color. Compare this arab with this european. same skin color

jordan3-jpg.659129

Attachments

• jordan3.jpg
    jordan3.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 167
Whatever, she isn't, and my point is there ARE Med/Oriental women who very clearly do mog blonde nords
No one said they don’t. It’s the males that don’t, as white males mog all other males on average. There are Chads on every race, but the percentages are small.

No, tons of anglos have black eyes. It's a meme to say they have lots of blue eyes, that's mostly Scandinavians and Slavs
4B6B1231 499B 424C 87FC 2EBFA0DF744B

You’re just plain wrong on this point. Much of the brown eyes are probably ethnic immigrants anyways.

I wish that was true, but no, only a small portion of Italians look like sand niggers, and even then it's usually whiter sand nigger like turks, syrians, and iranians
No, in most Italian mob movies they look nom-white. In real life they look non-white in majority as well. It’s why in Canada they are considered visible minorities.

Bone structure is just as genetic as hair or eye color, so preserving races that have good bones is indeed preferable. and when you compare, many dark-caucasions have better bones than white-caucasion

View attachment 659126View attachment 659127
The guy on the left looks recessed and like a deathnic. He would be exterminated. And bone strucyure is a polygenetic trait and much harder to preserve, so eugenics on it will be harder. So it’s easier to keep focus on traits like eye and skin. Also, all ethnics have shittier faces on average so we can at least agree on their uselessness in future gene pools.

brown eyes can be compensated with having better bones. Just look at the superman actor VS the aquaman actor
They literally made aquaman’s eyes blue in the movie when the real character has poop eyes. Brutal blackpill.

No, it doesn't matter if its a tan or if's natural, it's still the same skin color. Compare this arab with this european. same skin color

jordan3-jpg.659129
View attachment 659130
Is that Jonny depp? He doesn’t even look white. That sand nigger on the right mogs most sand niggers so that is just a shitty comparison of the chad of one race and a below average of another.

No one said they don’t. It’s the males that don’t, as white males mog all other males on average. There are Chads on every race, but the percentages are small.
And I'm saying that mediterranean/iranians often do have better phenotypes than some nirds, such as Basque, Norid, or Bobbery phenotypes
View attachment 659210
You’re just plain wrong on this point. Much of the brown eyes are probably ethnic immigrants anyways.
I see alot of brown europeans here with brown eyes, but yeah, guess I was wrong. Still 22% is a large amount of brits with brown eyes
No, in most Italian mob movies they look nom-white. In real life they look non-white in majority as well. It’s why in Canada they are considered visible minorities.
Maybe they look non white compared to nords but they do look white overall
The guy on the left looks recessed and like a deathnic.
he still mogs the nord and likewise mogs many other blonde phenotypes. And no, it's usually nords thay tend to have more recessed chins

bone strucyure is a polygenetic trait and much harder to preserve, so eugenics on it will be harder.
true, but bone strcuture is still racial to a significant degree. Its the whole reason phenotypes form. Its why you can differentiate between a blonde anglo, blonde slav, and blonde chechnyan
all ethnics have shittier faces on average
Already proved this wrong with rhe pics above
They literally made aquaman’s eyes blue in the movie when the real character has poop eyes. Brutal blackpill.
It's because he's a water man or whatever. Eye colors change alot with super Hero. However that's not really thr point. The aquaman actor still is taller and has bigger hands, skull and frame than thr superman actor
Is that Jonny depp?
jordanian bedouin
That sand nigger on the right mogs most sand niggers so that is just a shitty comparison of the chad of one race and a below average of another.
He's portugese

And I'm saying that mediterranean/iranians often do have better phenotypes than some nirds, such as Basque, Norid, or Bobbery phenotypes
Cope, most Iranians look like any other deathnics. Idk why you keep bringing up them as if almost all of them aren’t subhumans. Entirety of the middle east needs to be nuked, there’s no ifs or buts about that.

I see alot of brown europeans here with brown eyes, but yeah, guess I was wrong. Still 22% is a large amount of brits with brown eyes
That’s because in Canada many are mixed or non-Northern Europe. 22% with brown eyes is probably hugely made up by the ethnic immigrants to the country, like curries and sand niggers.

Maybe they look non white compared to nords but they do look white overall
To you cause you are ethnic. But to whites, they are not white.

he still mogs the nord and likewise mogs many other blonde phenotypes. And no, it's usually nords thay tend to have more recessed chins

View attachment 659609View attachment 659610View attachment 659611View attachment 659612
Cope. Nords don’t usually have recessed chins, this have thin faces. Which is a good trait.
Here’s the prototypical nordid phenotype.
82D6CC52 EEC5 4EAE BF26 4D3A7AE6A452
1C801D03 487B 4A51 BAC3 9723CDD72232

This phenotype is most common in Northern Europe, and also some parts of Eastern Europe.
true, but bone strcuture is still racial to a significant degree. Its the whole reason phenotypes form. Its why you can differentiate between a blonde anglo, blonde slav, and blonde chechnyan
And sand nigger and southern european facial structures are mogged by nordic ones. Therefore if you support eugenics, you would support those traits being eliminated.

Already proved this wrong with rhe pics above
It didn’t. You just compared to asian mixed and not as attractive northern europeans. Being sand nigger is a failio and everyone knows it.

It's because he's a water man or whatever. Eye colors change alot with super Hero. However that's not really thr point. The aquaman actor still is taller and has bigger hands, skull and frame than thr superman actor
Yet he looks better with blue eyes. Having blue eyes have nothing to do with being aquaman. And Henry Caville mogs Jason Mamoa, stop coping dude.

jordanian bedouin
What’s the point of the comparison them? They both look like ethnics

He's portugese
Spain+portugal = mixed with sand niggers

Cope, most Iranians look like any other deathnics. Idk why you keep bringing up them as if almost all of them aren’t subhumans. Entirety of the middle east needs to be nuked, there’s no ifs or buts about that.
Iranians do indeed look different compared to most other middle easterners, just like Levantines and Canarids.

That’s because in Canada many are mixed or non-Northern Europe.
Most Canadian Europeans are British or French, and I doubt they have anything aside from maybe Native American blood
22% with brown eyes is probably hugely made up by the ethnic immigrants to the country, like curries and sand niggers.
Britain has like 3 or 4% Indian/Arab/Paki population. And I doubt they're being included in the study tbh
To you cause you are ethnic. But to whites, they are not white.
No, many Northern European DO consider Medditerreanean European facial features to count as being white
Nords don’t usually have recessed chins
Yes they do. Literally the description of the Savolaxid phenotypes says they tend to have short jaws

Here’s the prototypical nordid phenotype.
View attachment 659805View attachment 659806
This phenotype is most common in Northern Europe, and also some parts of Eastern Europe.
And sand nigger and southern european facial structures are mogged by nordic ones.
These aren't the only blondes in existence. You're moving the goal posts. Your initial point was that being blond and blue eyed by default would make people look better, yet we can see tons of slavs who have blonde hair and blue eyes look subhuman compared to Mediterrean people

Therefore if you support eugenics, you would support those traits being eliminated.
Those traits dont need to be exterminated just because they're mogged by other traits. This is like saying brown haired people should be exterminated because they're mogged by blondes, or that green eyes should be exterminated because they're mogged by blue eyes. Even if Nordic phenotype does mog Med phenotype, which isn't always the case, the difference isn't so great so as to necessitate extermination. I have seen tons of blondes here in Canada who were far bigger subhumans than me.
It didn’t. You just compared to asian mixed and not as attractive northern europeans.
You're moving the goal posts again. YOU said that people with blonde hair blue eyes will always look better than non-blondes, and I showed you that's not the case since TONS of blonde phenotypes among slavs look uglier than dark Med-looking phenotypes
Being sand nigger is a failio and everyone knows it.
That is a cultural failo, I am talking of physical appearance alone.
Yet he looks better with blue eyes. Having blue eyes have nothing to do with being aquaman. And Henry Caville mogs Jason Mamoa, stop coping dude.
Everyone looks better with blue eyes, however, that doesn't change the fact that Jason mogs Henry and you are purely delusional if you think blue eyes changes that alone. Just look at them

Taller than Herny
bigger hands
bigger skull
tan which mogs Henry's pale skin
beardmaxxed

080416-jason-henry-lead-2000-71f629eda2ba4e7490ca44a5a625ac70.jpg

What’s the point of the comparison them? They both look like ethnics
You were claiming a tan and "regular brown" skin look different when I first said that tans look better than pale skin on men, so I showed you you are wrong.
Spain+portugal = mixed with sand niggers
Not really relevant to the point.

Iranians do indeed look different compared to most other middle easterners, just like Levantines and Canarids.

View attachment 659910View attachment 659911View attachment 659912View attachment 659913
Bro, the first 3 dudes look like shit lol. Stop coping.

Most Canadian Europeans are British or French, and I doubt they have anything aside from maybe Native American blood
Yeah natives probably

Britain has like 3 or 4% Indian/Arab/Paki population. And I doubt they're being included in the study tbh
Why would it not include them? Curries, rice, sand noggers, blacks, etc are all part of the british population now.

No, many Northern European DO consider Medditerreanean European facial features to count as being white
Only because they want to include the Ancient Romans and Greeks as white history and say “we waz kangz”. It’s not too different than when blacks try to claim Egypt and say the ancient ones were actually black. I know Scandinavians countries don’t consider meds to be white, but you know as well as I do it depends on entirely on your looks. If you look white, you will be seen as white. If a med has nordic features mostly, he might pass as white in Scandinavia. In America, you can look completely non-white and still pass as white.

Yes they do. Literally the description of the Savolaxid phenotypes says they tend to have short jaws

View attachment 659914
This phenotype is centred around Finland, which is a mixture of whites and asians. They are not genetically entirely northern european.

These aren't the only blondes in existence. You're moving the goal posts. Your initial point was that being blond and blue eyed by default would make people look better, yet we can see tons of slavs who have blonde hair and blue eyes look subhuman compared to Mediterrean people
It doesn’t count if they are mixed with rice. I never said slavs should breed jfl, we are a subhuman race in general. I don’t consider slavs are true northern european. Just germanic and Scandinavian.

Those traits dont need to be exterminated just because they're mogged by other traits. This is like saying brown haired people should be exterminated because they're mogged by blondes, or that green eyes should be exterminated because they're mogged by blue eyes. Even if Nordic phenotype does mog Med phenotype, which isn't always the case, the difference isn't so great so as to necessitate extermination. I have seen tons of blondes here in Canada who were far bigger subhumans than me.
Brown haired males don’t get mogged by blondes. Green eyes are still light eyes, rather than poop eyed brown eyes. You are coping and looking at the exceptions to the rule. “Oh bro, I know some curries and sand niggers that mog whites, therefore they shouldn’t be subject to eugenics”. Meds are no different, overall their SMV is nowhere close to that of northern europeans. And the mogger meds are the ones with high percentage of northern european dna.

You're moving the goal posts again. YOU said that people with blonde hair blue eyes will always look better than non-blondes, and I showed you that's not the case since TONS of blonde phenotypes among slavs look uglier than dark Med-looking phenotypes
I never said blonde hair looks better, I said blue eyes and light skin do. I was talking about in caucasoid skulls, between all europeans, sand niggers, and north indians. Blacks and rice = over already. It’s not moving a goal post, it should be pretty obvious. If I mentioned slavs or fins I would have mentioned them, but I said specifically Scandinavia and Germanic people.

That is a cultural failo, I am talking of physical appearance alone.
Sand niggers get completely mogged by north euros to another dimension. Even the white looking ones from Syria or wherever don’t help the cause because they still get height mogged by northern euros and iq mogged. There is no saving sand niggers.

Everyone looks better with blue eyes, however, that doesn't change the fact that Jason mogs Henry and you are purely delusional if you think blue eyes changes that alone. Just look at them

Taller than Herny
bigger hands
bigger skull
tan which mogs Henry's pale skin
beardmaxxed

080416-jason-henry-lead-2000-71f629eda2ba4e7490ca44a5a625ac70.jpg

You were claiming a tan and "regular brown" skin look different when I first said that tans look better than pale skin on men, so I showed you you are wrong.

Not really relevant to the point.
Henry Cavill was considered the most handsome man in the world. In terms of height Henry Cavill is 6’1” while Mamoa is 6’4”. Mamoa does masculine mog him but that doesn’t mean anything. That’s like saying Shaq mogs both cause he is taller, has bugger hands, bigger skull (I think), etc. Altogether due to their face alone, women would rather fuck Henry than Mamoa, but they are both very attractive so it’s like comparing one Chad to another. You can’t use that as a reference to compare, most meds with darker skin are not mogging northern euros. That said, Mamo does look better with blue eyes. There is no doubt blue eyes would make him look better. Mamoa is a good looking mix race chad, so saying “but chad with tan skin is mogging” is a cope.

That’s like using this guy to say curries mog whites.
7283C0C3 9A39 40B5 883D F389089A3A38

Bro, the first 3 dudes look like shit lol. Stop coping.
They at least look human unlike niggers and chinks
Why would it not include them? Curries, rice, sand noggers, blacks, etc are all part of the british population now.
because the study is likely looking at indingienious brits. But whatever, nit really the point. I agree most brots don't have brown eyes
Only because they want to include the Ancient Romans and Greeks as white history and say “we waz kangz”.
But meds are genetically closer to other europeans than theh are to anatolians or levantines. Many meds very much do look white. Maybe not nordic but still white
I know Scandinavians countries don’t consider meds to be white
maybe, but ive never really talked eith scandinavians to know myself. I do have some family in norway and denmark and despite them looking med, they are treated like foreigners so you mught be right.
. If you look white, you will be seen as white.
If a med has nordic features mostly, he might pass as white in Scandinavia. In America, you can look completely non-white and still pass as white.
because what qualifies as "white enough to be white " changes based on country. America has a lower standard for who is or isnt white
This phenotype is centred around Finland, which is a mixture of whites and asians. They are not genetically entirely northern european.
but they do get facially mogged by meds
It doesn’t count if they are mixed with rice. I never said slavs should breed jfl, we are a subhuman race in general. I don’t consider slavs are true northern european. Just germanic and Scandinavian.
you are jewish/slav?
Brown haired males don’t get mogged by blondes.
yes they do. By your logic, blonde mogs brown
Green eyes are still light eyes, rather than poop eyed brown eyes.
true
You are coping and looking at the exceptions to the rule. “Oh bro, I know some curries and sand niggers that mog whites, therefore they shouldn’t be subject to eugenics”.
no, they should be subject to eugenics, just not as higha prioroty as with blacks and asians
Meds are no different, overall their SMV is nowhere close to that of northern europeans. And the mogger meds are the ones with high percentage of northern european dna.
if u say so
I never said blonde hair looks better, I said blue eyes and light skin do. I was talking about in caucasoid skulls, between all europeans, sand niggers, and north indians. Blacks and rice = over already. It’s not moving a goal post, it should be pretty obvious. If I mentioned slavs or fins I would have mentioned them, but I said specifically Scandinavia and Germanic people.
yeah, i dont deny scandinavians are at the top, but that doesnt mean other caucasions are too far off
Sand niggers get completely mogged by north euros to another dimension. Even the white looking ones from Syria or wherever don’t help the cause because they still get height mogged by northern euros and iq mogged. There is no saving sand niggers.
true. True. I knew a blonde blue eyed lebanese guy but he was like 5'4 turbo manlet.
That’s like using this guy to say curries mog whites.
View attachment 659994
That indian has an ugly face

They at least look human unlike niggers and chinks
So you agree we are only comparing caucasoid people here. Great

because the study is likely looking at indingienious brits. But whatever, nit really the point. I agree most brots don't have brown eyes

But meds are genetically closer to other europeans than theh are to anatolians or levantines. Many meds very much do look white. Maybe not nordic but still white
Most meds don’t look white, unless they are from certain Balkan countries. But still, many do look non-white so why leave them around? Doesn’t make much sense when there are pure white looking people in Northern Europe who look better anyways. Balkan people still get mogged as they usually have bug eyes, dark eyes, and other features more associated with curries and slavs.

maybe, but ive never really talked eith scandinavians to know myself. I do have some family in norway and denmark and despite them looking med, they are treated like foreigners so you mught be right.
They are the most selective about being white because they are the most pure whites.

because what qualifies as "white enough to be white " changes based on country. America has a lower standard for who is or isnt white
Amerimutts cope because many of them are not fully white. There’s many whites that look non-white in America. But on a global scale, everyone looks at a certain kind of white as superior. No one looks at Greeks or Italians and thinks master race. But when they just look at someone from Norway or something, they know it’s over.

but they do get facially mogged by meds
That’s a cope. Most meds look like shit

you are jewish/slav?
Yes. I look whiter than almost any med, and I think even mine group isn’t good enough. I have dark eyes, which is a symbol of shit. Literal poop eyes

yes they do. By your logic, blonde mogs brown
Wym?

true

no, they should be subject to eugenics, just not as higha prioroty as with blacks and asians
If we are doing eugenics anyways, might as well do the job properly. Meds might not be as subhuman as curries, sand niggers, or rice but they are still not moggers like Northern Europeans.

if u say so

yeah, i dont deny scandinavians are at the top, but that doesnt mean other caucasions are too far off
Yeah, Germanic people aren’t far off. But the rest of the caucasian groups whether med, sand, slav, or curry, they stood no chance.

true. True. I knew a blonde blue eyed lebanese guy but he was like 5'4 turbo manlet.
Beyond brutal.

That indian has an ugly face
Not according to modeling agencies looksmax, who constantly use it as the posterboy joke of “it’s over for Gandicels” or “even gigachad can’t escape the mogging”. I thought those kinds of wide faces weren’t good either, but women are attracted to them. We are just projecting what we like on women and think they will like the same face shape as us I guess.

bruh this nigga be like vid below

So you agree we are only comparing caucasoid people here. Great
Yeah.
Most meds don’t look white, unless they are from certain Balkan countries. But still, many do look non-white so why leave them around?
so that blondes have someone to mog. If the whole world becomes full of nords then there will still be subhuman blondes and chad blondes

think about it, the read sandniggers like me and you arent at the bottom of the totem pole is because there are even bigger subhumans beneath us (indians, africans, asians)
They are the most selective about being white because they are the most pure whites.
yep. Standards of whitness get more severe the more white people are. Blondes are true whites.
Amerimutts cope because many of them are not fully white. There’s many whites that look non-white in America. But on a global scale, everyone looks at a certain kind of white as superior. No one looks at Greeks or Italians and thinks master race. But when they just look at someone from Norway or something, they know it’s over.
yep, even anime kinda proves this. You always see anime characters from Italy and Greece and Turkey having blonde hair. There's an anime about Ottoman empire and this is the main character. His name is Mehmet.

That’s a cope. Most meds look like shit
I don't agree but whatever. Don't wanna argue that anymore.
Yes. I look whiter than almost any med, and I think even mine group isn’t good enough. I have dark eyes, which is a symbol of shit. Literal poop eyes
Brutal
You said brunettes are not mogged by blondes. Yet you've been arguing this whole time blonde is best. By that logic, brunettes would also need eugenics
If we are doing eugenics anyways, might as well do the job properly. Meds might not be as subhuman as curries, sand niggers, or rice but they are still not moggers like Northern Europeans.
They're still the best looking black haired humans. The world should be 80% European caucsion with the remaining 20% being African, arab, asians, and indians.
Not according to modeling agencies looksmax, who constantly use it as the posterboy joke of “it’s over for Gandicels” or “even gigachad can’t escape the mogging”. I thought those kinds of wide faces weren’t good either, but women are attracted to them. We are just projecting what we like on women and think they will like the same face shape as us I gueguess.
Maybe, but he still has gross looking lips to me

Yeah.

so that blondes have someone to mog. If the whole world becomes full of nords then there will still be subhuman blondes and chad blondes
True, but we can agree that some phenotypes (like non-white) are a massive failio. In the future, all massive failios can slowly be removed. The first step in the eugenics process would be geographically based.

think about it, the read sandniggers like me and you arent at the bottom of the totem pole is because there are even bigger subhumans beneath us (indians, africans, asians)
Not being at the bottom doesn’t mean anything. Not being at the top = over. There’s no curry, black, or noodle whores trying to get with sand niggers and kikes. They all want Northern european whites.

yep. Standards of whitness get more severe the more white people are. Blondes are true whites.

yep, even anime kinda proves this. You always see anime characters from Italy and Greece and Turkey having blonde hair. There's an anime about Ottoman empire and this is the main character. His name is Mehmet.
View attachment 660062
Completely over. All the ethnic mogging was in times before photography, or even somewhat realistic painted 2D art. Whites literally took credit from the meds in Greece and Rome. Mogged again.

I don't agree but whatever. Don't wanna argue that anymore.

Brutal

You said brunettes are not mogged by blondes. Yet you've been arguing this whole time blonde is best. By that logic, brunettes would also need eugenics
It just happens to be that the population that is best looking also has the most blondes. The blondness in males is a signal for how white they are, and makes ethnic foids pussy leak. But for white foids, I think they prefer darker hair males since they don’t need to bleach out their own ethnic features.

They're still the best looking black haired humans. The world should be 80% European caucsion with the remaining 20% being African, arab, asians, and indians.
Personally, I think many Eastern Europeans mog meds and they have high rates of dark hair. But whatever. You know, in the 1900s I think 40% of the world was European. But sadly blacks, curries, and rice keep breeding with the help of technology from whites and now make most of the world’s population. In 2100, 40% of the world will be black. The world is being filled with poor people who’s ancestors didn’t accomplish shit to deserve growing that much. It’s pretty bleak for the future. The small white percentage will be seen as royalty in the future while the ethnics will become lower castes. Only hope for ethnics from this humiliation is eugenics.

Maybe, but he still has gross looking lips to me
True. Although I saw some post about incel surgeries a while ago about males wanting big lips for some reason. I don’t get it.

True, but we can agree that some phenotypes (like non-white) are a massive failio. In the future, all massive failios can slowly be removed. The first step in the eugenics process would be geographically based.
The most massive failos are being non caucssion. If anything, they would need to be the priority in being wiped out or bred out
Not being at the bottom doesn’t mean anything. Not being at the top = over. There’s no curry, black, or noodle whores trying to get with sand niggers and kikes. They all want Northern european whites.
No, there absolutely are curry, black and noodle women going for Arabs and jews. Arabs and Jews are csucasion and that alone makes them desirable for Asian women and negro women. Indian women also prefer arab men due to whiter skin.

Obviously it'd not and never will be on the same level as blonde Europeans, but there clearly are asian/indian/black women who do want arab/Jewish men. Granted I will admit that is due to Arabs and jews being CLOSER to whitness than their own races

Noiwluv12t361 1
Maxresdefault

It just happens to be that the population that is best looking also has the most blondes. The blondness in males is a signal for how white they are, and makes ethnic foids pussy leak. But for white foids, I think they prefer darker hair males since they don’t need to bleach out their own ethnic features.
yeah. With ethnic foids, blonde is best. For white women, black/brown with blue eyed is best
Personally, I think many Eastern Europeans mog meds and they have high rates of dark hair. But whatever. You know, in the 1900s I think 40% of the world was European. But sadly blacks, curries, and rice keep breeding with the help of technology from whites and now make most of the world’s population. In 2100, 40% of the world will be black. The world is being filled with poor people who’s ancestors didn’t accomplish shit to deserve growing that much. It’s pretty bleak for the future. The small white percentage will be seen as royalty in the future while the ethnics will become lower castes. Only hope for ethnics from this humiliation is eugenics.
40%???? Fucking insane. Whited are like 11% now. Even less if we exclude meds. Technology was a mistake. I don't even really want ethnics fully wiped out per say, their diverse looks can be appreciated, but the world needs to go from being 11% white and 89% ethnic and instead be 80% white and 20% all other ethnics.

The most massive failos are being non caucssion. If anything, they would need to be the priority in being wiped out or bred out

No, there absolutely are curry, black and noodle women going for Arabs and jews. Arabs and Jews are csucasion and that alone makes them desirable for Asian women and negro women. Indian women also prefer arab men due to whiter skin.

Obviously it'd not and never will be on the same level as blonde Europeans, but there clearly are asian/indian/black women who do want arab/Jewish men. Granted I will admit that is due to Arabs and jews being CLOSER to whitness than their own races

View attachment 660079View attachment 660081
True, I have seen noodles going out with a northern curry and an afghan. And I also have seen somali women wanting to go out with arabs. But they seem like exceptions to the rule, rather than something widespread.

yeah. With ethnic foids, blonde is best. For white women, black/brown with blue eyed is best

40%???? Fucking insane. Whited are like 11% now. Even less if we exclude meds. Technology was a mistake. I don't even really want ethnics fully wiped out per say, their diverse looks can be appreciated, but the world needs to go from being 11% white and 89% ethnic and instead be 80% white and 20% all other ethnics.
Yeah, humans looking different regions evolving to different environments is obviously important for survival. If only northern europeans were left, we would lose all the innovations our bodies came up with to survive in all those different conditions.

But all groups in different regions also came up with different solutions to trying to attract mates. It just so happens that the solutions that came from Northern Europe for their environment and sexual selection are seen as the most attractive from the entire earthly gene pool.

I read that mongoloid features are all a result of one mutation in one allele in the DNA. So if that was removed they might become caucasoid (or negroid, idk). So even if want to keep the genetic profile everywhere, we can’t let features that make people ugly stay around. Maybe genetic engineering will be inevitable if eugenics doesn’t occur, but something must happen. Otherwise whites will become the upper caste while ethnics become like untouchable commoners.

3B5544EF 2762 4560 BEA3 32525C0EE82D

Brutal, even ricecels want their race to be bleached @Grim_Reaper @CopingForBrutality