Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Saint Cho"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Healthygamergg/comments/x9vfpg/my_racism_is_hurting_me_but_i_dont_want_to_let_it/

@Saint Cho :lul: :lul: :lul:

It appears to me that there is no higher achievement for an Asian man in the West than to win the heart of a white woman (who's at least somewhat attractive). The only two Asian male professors in my department married white. The top Asian student in my class had a white girlfriend. The only Asian varsity athlete I knew also dated white. With few exceptions, top Asian men want white women, and only top Asian men get white women. I'm not saying it's right – I wish things were different – it's just empirically true.

This guy is tripping, almost all rice celebs in the west are with noodlewhores :feelstastyman:

Holy fuck. Ethnics get mind broken beyond repair in the west. Me included btw. But this chink has cognitive dissonance, he can't accept that whites are genetic GODS compared to chinksect bugs

all ethnics are self hating deep down

Riceman's reaction to noodlewhores only wanting white men.

all ethnics are self hating deep down
I wish for a whiter world everyday. I would rather die alone than to birth brown children. I will only marry a white turk/syrian/iranian or a european woman. Fuck shitskins and they deserve eradication

I wish for a whiter world everyday. I would rather die alone than to birth brown children. I will only marry a white turk/syrian/iranian or a european woman. Fuck shitskins and they deserve eradication
Only light eyed lightskin people. Brown eyed people also need extermination, cause life would be too brutal otherwise.

incredibly based, ethnics should be banned from reproduction

Is he even an incel?

Only light eyed lightskin people. Brown eyed people also need extermination, cause life would be too brutal otherwise.
Nah, eye color isn't too bad if you have med/iranian features. It's not as good as blue or green, but it doesn't necessitateExtinction unlike being a chink

There are plenty of brown eyed women who look waaaay better than blonde women
Dbce675a e0eb 4092 9767 936cf06759af
1662750980703442 by superanimedude dfd57qb pre

Nah, eye color isn't too bad if you have med/iranian features. It's not as good as blue or green, but it doesn't necessitateExtinction unlike being a chink

There are plenty of brown eyed women who look waaaay better than blonde women
View attachment 654564View attachment 654566
First chick looks like a tranny. And there are many ethnic whores that look better than white ones as well, but they are exceptions. Dark eyed and dark skinned people need to be removed from Earth because they breed inceldom, because they look like absolute shit on average compared to light eyed counterparts.

As for Iranians and Meds, only the fully white looking ones should exist, with light eyes and skin. But they probably have subhuman mixture in them.

Only the chad ones should be given the exception
View attachment 654567
Cope, they still will breed the incel dark traits.

First chick looks like a tranny.
jfl no she doesnt. Having a jaw doesnt a tranny make
And there are many ethnic whores that look better than white ones as well, but they are exceptions.
yesh, where did i say otherwise?
Dark eyed and dark skinned people need to be removed from Earth because they breed inceldom
No,this isnt true if the skin is orange/tan and if theyre caucasion looking. This is why British and Italian men are still considered handsome despite having dark hair and dark eyes.
because they look like absolute shit on average compared to light eyed counterparts.As for Iranians and Meds, only the fully white looking ones should exist, with light eyes and skin. But they probably have subhuman mixture in them
Not always the case at all. Bones and color both matter, but bones are more important ultimately.
2b6e9fd5 dd84 4ac1 894c 8f54d2cb2b49
010f4271 f1a4 4ebe b44a 9f19cab07670
94ae1095 07da 43d7 a6c6 4d3fa960f891
3c2fdea2 8e73 434d a334 85b961a803da
Images
17325a7d d247 4cd7 b15f 11869e52949b

Cope, they still will breed the incel dark traits.
Dark traits aren't incel. White women prefer men with black/brown hair and tanned skin if they're still caucasion

Still less white worshipping than the average noodlewhore

jfl no she doesnt. Having a jaw doesnt a tranny make
Looks like a tranny to me.

No,this isnt true if the skin is orange/tan and if theyre caucasion looking. This is why British and Italian men are still considered handsome despite having dark hair and dark eyes.
Most Anglos have blue eyes and dark hair is good trait. Italians are a meme, most look like sand niggers.

Not always the case at all. Bones and color both matter, but bones are more important ultimately.
View attachment 654569View attachment 654570View attachment 654571View attachment 654572View attachment 654573View attachment 654574
Bones are irrelevant to this point. First we remove all dark skinned and dark eyed people from Earth, cause they are subhuman traits. Getting the right bone structures and such are finer details that aren’t an either-or situation.

Dark traits aren't incel. White women prefer men with black/brown hair and tanned skin if they're still caucasion
Dark hair is good, I’m only talking about skin and eyes. Tan skin is when whites gets a tan, not when you are a deathnic and are born like that and can get darker.

Holy fuck. Ethnics get mind broken beyond repair in the west. Me included btw. But this chink has cognitive dissonance, he can't accept that whites are genetic GODS compared to chinksect bugs
what kind of crack are you smoking-- he is the biggest white worshipper ever

Overall I think this is a really gutwrenchingly honest post. He described the brutal pain of the racepill quite articulately.

THe weird thing is, I used to lust after only snowbunnies like him, but the more racist I got thanks to this forum the more I got into asian women, and women of other races genuinely.

The way I like to think about it is that I AM AN ABUSIVE WHITE cucking men of other races in a sexual safari. So in a fucked up way I can say I genuinely fetishize women of every race-- and I stress fetishize. I am not into women and their corrupt souls so much as I am into being a racial abuser of vaginas.

Last edited:
he says i want to marry a white woman and all the cucks are criticizing him.

What do you think the chance that this is legit vs troll is?

being a low smv ethnic and living in the west exposes you to risk of getting your mind broken. it happened to me.

Holy fucking shit.
That's such a brutal and raw race pill.
Asian whores riding white dick broke this poor ricecel's mind.
he says i want to marry a white woman and all the cucks are criticizing him.
They deep down just want to silence him and tell the ethniccel to know his place but they can't do that outright because that would be politically incorrect.
So they ignore his arguments and accuse him of being "insecure".

Last edited:

Pump_Kin
Png

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT
Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.
Re: confession
Pump_Kin
Png

#190458819Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:37 PM CDT
As to be expected, I suppose.
Re: underscore usernames
Pump_Kin
Png

#190769719Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:06 PM CDT
If you dislike them so greatly, do not use them. Problem_Solved.
Re: hey ot throwback to when i was an attention seeker
Pump_Kin
Png

#190771179Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:26 PM CDT
Why do you assume that your behavior changed?
Re: hey ot throwback to when i was an attention seeker
Pump_Kin
Png

#190771405Wednesday, June 08, 2016 9:29 PM CDT
"hell, i dont really make threads anymore" Quite the irony, given that you created this thread to make yourself appear as an "improved" member of the community via positive responses.

Re: this teacher is trying way too hard to act cool
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190328808Thursday, June 02, 2016 8:07 PM CDT
This is truly repulsive. Beautiful Caucasian children are indulging in filthy Nig-ger culture. Liberals are valueless criminals.
Re: oh god ot what did i do
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190346729Friday, June 03, 2016 1:45 AM CDT
"xRiverSong" is nothing more than a liberal attempting to program Internet males to worship vain Western women. Also, describe the definitions of "fam" and "lit." I suspect that you are using the word "lit" in a different manner than intended.

When jizz turns to shit?
:lul:
He’s wants shit skins destroyed, but wants the line to be where his family probably doesn’t get wiped out.

:lul:
He’s wants shit skins destroyed, but wants the line to be where his family probably doesn’t get wiped out.
Turks are bastards, go get stormfronted jfl.
Go to stormfront bukakeskins and ask how white you turk bastard are.

Northern European or extermination, only 2 options.

3. option i am descendant from egyptians.
I say get rid of all turks first.
Fesikhs have a bad history with turks?

Their are called egyptians and not fishcunts you stupid nigger!
Turks are garbage like kebab.
I call Egyptians as fesikhs in honour of @tehgymcel420

This gray takes stormcucks seriously, lol

Is daphne oz white enough? :feelsohh:

Sure I will.
Take your fucking meds, pathetic bluefag
The next turk that whats to be special. Bukake bastard, you are not. Your ancestors make kebab like slaves.

The next turk that whats to be special. Bukake bastard, you are not. Your ancestors make kebab like slaves.
You newfags need to learn your place here. Be glad users even acknowledge your existence, neurotic faggot

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

You newfags need to learn your place here. Be glad users even acknowledge your existence, neurotic faggot

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
I don't want attention of stupid kebab nigger turks, go hang you worthless bastard!

Attachments

• tumblr_oi2jlhGrP51uimu4mo2_540.gif
    tumblr_oi2jlhGrP51uimu4mo2_540.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 4,511