Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saint Bagelcel arrested by Chadlite tallfag cops

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
8F835347 983E 4841 A6C4 25D41FA2A6F1

They caught him with his pants down?
Wow. He got fucking pantsmogged. Proof that it's over for him.

Must be a PR stunt or something ngl, most of his public freakouts after the bagel incident have been staged to take advantage of his fame

No way Bagelcel put on that much weight so fast... Must be a similar turbo manlet.

Must be a PR stunt or something ngl, most of his public freakouts after the bagel incident have been staged to take advantage of his fame

Nah I would know i don’t wanna get doxed but Ik the area

His 15 minutes are over, he'll most likely rope in the immediate future

His 15 minutes are over, he'll most likely rope in the immediate future
Fuck, it is him... Fucking pigs are virtue signalling and catering to foids by bullying him. Let's all take 20 seconds to close our eyes and visualize one of the pigs dying in a car accident with his family in the car... Let's make our thoughts a reality boyos...

I don't see the appeal of "st bagelcel", I don't see the appeal of "sanctification" either, except in memes of Elliot Rodger; maybe he was too impulsive, who knows?

Why did he get arrested?

He isn't a Saint.

I think he is. He made a scene in a bagel shop and spread awareness about manlet issues and the brutal dating market.

Hang in there, St. Bagelcel!

this. + he did it through non violence.
he’s like the mlk or gandhi of this shit and probably doesn’t even know it

this. + he did it through non violence.
he’s like the mlk or gandhi of this shit and probably doesn’t even know it
We need to get in touch with him! Maybe he already posts here. Reveal yourself, St. Bagelcel!

This guy is weird as fuc. And fails to realize that bad fame is worse than no fame. With bad global fame around whole world you may as well rope because wherever you go people will talk BS about you and film you or consider you worse.

That's just my perception though

This guy is weird as fuc. And fails to realize that bad fame is worse than no fame. With bad global fame around whole world you may as well rope because wherever you go people will talk BS about you and film you or consider you worse.

That's just my perception though

U take the hate and monetize it
Bagelcel© soon buddy boyos

damn i've been hearing about him lately

I don't see the appeal of "st bagelcel", I don't see the appeal of "sanctification" either, except in memes of Elliot Rodger; maybe he was too impulsive, who knows?
Not to mention bagelcel isn't a virgin.

Free him!
Let's all take 20 seconds to close our eyes and visualize one of the pigs dying in a car accident with his family in the car... Let's make our thoughts a reality boyos...

I don't get the love for this guy. He just comes across as an obnoxious prick.