Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Saint bagel-cel

I know I should feel brocel solidarity with this gangster.

But any time I see someone lose their shit and chimp out, my troll tendencies are activated and I just want to poke him more and more.

Poor guy. I wonder if his life got better, or worse, after he became a minor (see what I did there? :feelsEhh:) internet sensation?

Why you go ER or stay silent, half measures like this simply earned him ridicule, if he had murdered everyone in that bagel shop I doubt anyone would be laughing at sir bagelbro, if he had stayed quiet he would just be forgotten.

I
I know I should feel brocel solidarity with this gangster.

But any time I see someone lose their shit and chimp out, my troll tendencies are activated and I just want to poke him more and more.

Poor guy. I wonder if his life got better, or worse, after he became a minor (see what I did there? :feelsEhh:) internet sensation?
I heard he had a stroke and died

i cannot imagine how his whole life has been since pubity. He has been suffering a lot. His existence is like a punishment.

I believe he is a loner too since his genetic is outrightly undesired. Wish he joins the forum or ropes in peace soon.

But what was the incipit of this story? What caused him to snap? Did they laugh at him or commented his height or was it a sudden rant?

why did that guy randomly threw himself at him and no one did anything? manlets arent respected

Should have carried a knife and sent that cuck to hell :dab:

Just another victim of the systems of the universe who was put into the wrong meat vessel by pure randomness