Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Safe to go back into the workforce with no social skills? [Get yo virgin ass up in here!]

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Last time i went to a job (2 years ago when we were homeless) it was the first time since 2013 i had to work and talk with people and getting out of the house (totally away from family) i was an awkward fucking mess. I had so much anxiety when i got home from work i would search up how to get social skills.

I’ve never been around people who weren’t arguing back and forth and being happy so it was weird to me when i got there and people who were conversating back in forth.

I eventually gained some confidence after i quit though (just for being out of the house and having some control and freedom) and realized my retarded mistakes. The problem was i wasnt talking to people and making the first step so it gave me all sorts of problems with listening and so on. I was just doing my job. Not working as a group.

Lost them again though due to being up in a house since then.

I was thinking i should talk to people before i go back into the workforce. Aint got a family to talk to. Gonna need to go back to school to get my GED so that should help.

(and fuck off IT, i have savings from working online) :feelsgah:

Last edited:
Working with normies is ropefuel for incels

just remember to say hello and goodbye to coworkers when you enter/leave the building. don't engage in petty conversations. when I worked I got bullied by 2 foids who formed an alliance against me. now im neet and not looking forward to working ever again

just remember to say hello and goodbye to coworkers when you enter/leave the building. don't engage in petty conversations. when I worked I got bullied by 2 foids who formed an alliance against me. now im neet and not looking forward to working ever again
Based

Woman and certain Man can skip the social sKiLlZ Facade entirely. Its Just another Gaslight and a Chance to Pick on people

No, I don't think so.