Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sadguru predicts mass non chad suicide worldwide...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

He won't flat out say it's because all foids worldwide will be throwing all non chad men and civilization itself under the bus... But c'mon, we know that's what he's talking about. He just can't outright say it because he would be demonized by his foid followers...

I'd rather listen to happyguru tbh :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

It is already happening...

most of us should've been mercykilled at birth anyway. I would vastly prefer that over leading this miserable life in a world I can't possibly belong in. If things change for the better I might change my mind

Last edited:

He won't flat out say it's because all foids worldwide will be throwing all non chad men and civilization itself under the bus... But c'mon, we know that's what he's talking about. He just can't outright say it because he would be demonized by his foid followers...

Isn't this what happened in Japan. Everyone already knew everything, so the people with no social life had nothing to do and just killed themselves.
Also it's hilarious how the girl gets so uncomfortable and keeps trying to turn the existential conversation back into "kids and their darn ipads amiright?!"

most of us should've been mercykilled at birth anyway. I would vastly prefer that over leading this miserable in a world I can't possibly belong in. If things change for the better I might change my mind
legit son

Hey @DonaldJTrump, if you want to reduce the effects of this, subsidize plastic surgery for incels...
If you don't the blood is on your hands, traitor...

Thanks for sharing this.This guy is very intelligent.

Sadhguru seems to be surprisingly based
I've watched his videos where he said foids should dress in modest traditional fashion, he supported natural local textiles and supporting local economy in general; I think he supported some right-wing policies (anti-immigration or something), but I'm not sure
his spiritual/psychological advice is mostly bluepilled, because that sells well, but he's not stupid

[IMG alt="TheNEET"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/8/8200.jpg?1527432120[/IMG]
TheNEET
better than Gandhi

Username and title check out...

BTW, hi cucktears...

The annoying cunt keeps giggling while he's making solid points

This shit is why I can't watch any Jew media.

Isn't this what happened in Japan. Everyone already knew everything, so the people with no social life had nothing to do and just killed themselves.
Also it's hilarious how the girl gets so uncomfortable and keeps trying to turn the existential conversation back into "kids and their darn ipads amiright?!"
The annoying cunt keeps giggling while he's making solid points

This shit is why I can't watch any Jew media.

Based af. We should never have gotten here tbh.

The think that I most hate is that even the ugly foids have more value on this society than all sub 8 men, is very rage fuel.
The stupid stacies or hot girls , why they don't shame the ugly ones who pretend stole their chads? I hate foids.

he really said that people will just run out of copes and without love or children they will realise that they have no purpose other than wagecucking...

based

I bet that curry has fucked countless women.

kinda easy to predict tbh also the violence will go up a shit ton as well

Finally, an indian i can stand to watch and listen to

I love his name...Sad Guru.... That should be a currycel username.
His brahmacharya videos are alright two.
He's one of three Youtube Gurus I actually like.

I wish I could throw that disgusting currywhore over the window, she's so annoying.

It's honestly pretty weird how foids fall for guru bs more often than others.

Sadhguru is alright but the whole "I dont need to read any book because I know everything of the mind" is some serious bullshit, mofo thinks he's Kant or someshit.

Anyway the dudes a spiritual guru so he's obviously a hack, that being said meditation i.e. Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) has some pretty positive effects as per studies so if Y'ALL want to look into him you should.

The claim that the suicide rate for the general population in the world can go from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 2 is retarded though.

Nature spawns billions of men to ensure that several hundred thousand of them are Chads.

Religion needs to come back tbh