Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sadfuel: the number of suicides in the U.S in 2020 will be heartbreaking

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Last year an estimated 50,000 died from suicide in the U.S. Very possible that number doubles due to social distancing and loneliness. Very sad.

What the hell are you talking about? Half of those will be foids and normtrash, that's pure lifefuel

Very possible that number doubles due to social distancing and loneliness. Very sad.
Good. The extra suicides will mainly be made up of normies and whores who aren't used to it.

:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feelsrope:

Lifefuel, any increase will be normies. I'm having the time of my life rn.

I wonder how many men

What the hell are you talking about? Half of those will be foids and normtrash, that's pure lifefuel
yeah, incels don't need a quarantine to be lonely

Will be mostly 50+ year old men that lost their job and they are too old to start again. A lot of guys are realizing that their retirement funds aren’t going to be enough to survive comfortably, if they survive at all.

I wonder how many men

couldn't care less

I’m jumping and skipping for joy as normoids rope because they cant fuck chad or stacy for a few months

full

just a statistic no one care

People suiciding from loneliness for 3 ridiculous months are so weak JFL :feelskek:
Probably the same splitting on incels while they have no idea what we are going though :feelsUnreal:
So it's based if they suicide tbh :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back