Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saddest Sight in the World

BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
★★
Seeing a sub 5 male tout the virtues of redpill and mgtow while loudly and pathetically claiming he's giving up foids by 'choice.'

It's so fucking clear they are just desperately pandering to normies trying to prove they 'could if they wanted to' when everyone from the incels to the chads can smell their bullshit.

Most of MGTOW are incels in denial. Thems fax.

The saddest sight in the world is my peepee not being in a vagene

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war"

Even though copers, MGTOW has inadvertantly opened the floodgates for all incels, truecels, redpillers, blackpillers, FAs etc. to find and reach out to their kin in this fight against feminism.

MGTOW is guys who were hurt by foids and never went back.

Although yeah, most are just incel in denial.

MGTOWS are usually incels in denial

Title is a bit melodramatic but I get your point.

MGTOW is guys who were hurt by foids and never went back.

Although yeah, most are just incel in denial.

This, MGTOWs were cucked by foids and then their SMV lowered even farther (via aging) putting them down to incel status. They won't accept this, so they call them selves MGTOWs. It's denial.

This, MGTOWs were cucked by foids and then their SMV lowered even farther (via aging) putting them down to incel status. They won't accept this, so they call them selves MGTOWs. It's denial.
In their defense, most of them would just be called volcels here over and over tbh tbh

I don't see the point of ridiculing them. The more men that drop out the dating pool, the fewer choices women will have ultimately. Fewer choices for them imply more competition among women, which is already at an all-time high due to their "sexual freedoms", which will only result in bitterness and unhappiness within women. The resentment of among women will eat away at them. On top of that, society will collapse faster as more men go MGTOW. I can only see good in this.

If I was above a 7, I wouldn't commit to some foid after learning everything I have learned about female nature. They are vile to the core, and some MGTOW see this, but others, as you said, are incels in denial.

Download

MGTOWs are MSTOW = Men Sent Their Own Way

Only Chad has the privilege to truly go his own way.

What I don't like about MGTOWs is not even their pretending to have overcome their desire for foids, but rather the way they naively think gender roles can be overcome or something. They sound like feminists when they preach that kind of shit.

Men will always be needed to make societies work and women will always be needed to keep birth rates high. Fuck either gender and society slowly collapses.

I don't see the point of ridiculing them. The more men that drop out the dating pool, the fewer choices women will have ultimately. Fewer choices for them imply more competition among women, which is already at an all-time high due to their "sexual freedoms", which will only result in bitterness and unhappiness within women. The resentment of among women will eat away at them. On top of that, society will collapse faster as more men go MGTOW. I can only see good in this.

If I was above a 7, I wouldn't commit to some foid after learning everything I have learned about female nature. They are vile to the core, and some MGTOW see this, but others, as you said, are incels in denial.
Based 122nd comment.

I remember being on HappierAbroad and seeing guys talk about “those American women” who either rejected or divorced them. They extolled Asian women and how they were going to move to Asia to slay while in their 40s and 50s. How the hell is that being MGTOW?

It's normal wanting to belong to a group, I don't really hate MGTOW's for the way they cope. In the end we're all just coping.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back