Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saddest moments in Elliot Rodger's manifesto.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
On one of the pages in the manifesto, Elliot Rodger's own friend said "No girl in this whole world would ever want to fuck you" after a long argument. Holy shit, even though I'm not Elliot, that hurt me a little. It's like getting attacked when you're already down...

Then, on another page:

hqdefault.jpg

Not only are you not receiving sex, but now you have to listen to 2 other individuals enjoying the very thing you are unable to get. It's like a feast with your favorite food that you are forbidden to join in.

This is why having a sister is suicide fuel.

spicycurry said:
This is why having a sister is suicide fuel.

Even worse, an ATTRACTIVE sister

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Even worse, an ATTRACTIVE sister

This is why I like having only a brother.

b4fe027c-5673-48b2-b6f7-1c74413f72da.jpg

roastiieee ree

you could fit a continent between her pupils

Elliot Rodger was justified. Didn't live his dream to the fullest but he at least went for it. Hero.

I am unable to try to read his manifesto considering how many suicide fuel thoughts would emerge from it.

Blackpill101 said:
I am unable to try to read his manifesto considering how many suicide fuel thoughts would emerge from it.

If you are easily triggered, don't read it. It's a lifetime of sadness, hatred, envy, jealousy, and it shares a lot of views that we have.

The saddest for me was when his father stopped talking to him except for about money

This isn't sad per se, but the most disturbing part of the manifesto for me was when he described himself as throwing 'tantrums' when he was a teenager and young adult instead of calling them fits of rage or something like that

I always feel blessed for not having any siblings, could have had two older brothers but they perished as fetuses.

You make me even more sad putting couples images there. I cant stand it.

About the post, what he said in Manifesto is a perfect description of a long-nightmare or a horror gore male-book.

_incelinside said:

roastiieee ree

that eye area tho :sick: :sick: :sick:

would still smash to oblivion tho

Yup, this part of the manifesto was an extreme rage fuel, just horrible.

NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
REEEEEEEEEEEE

literally just a good pic. Body and skin halo. the face is melted as fuck

_incelinside said:

roastiieee ree

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]literally just a good pic. Body and skin halo. the face is melted as fuck[/font]

That part of his manifesto with his sister hit pretty hard for me. When I was still a 20yo virgin my sister brought home a guy from school and fucked him. I could hear everything because her room was next to mine so I put my headphones on and played Halo for a couple hours. Then I go down to get a snack and then I find this cunt rustling though my kitchen eating my food at 2 in the morning. It was the catalyst that made me finally go to a hooker.

St Elliott's manifesto was quite nostalgic for me as he was only a few years younger and grew up in the same cultural era. Only difference was he was more of a PC gamer where as I was a console gamer/electronics/mechanical nerd. I have a lot of issues with St Elliot because his fundamental problem was he was insane due to his TERRIBLE upbringing. He certainly had a psychotic break in his later teens and just complained he wanted a tall hot blonde white goddess for pages when he was a 3/10 Asian halfbreed manlet with no job.

A true saint.