Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saddened by the lack of creative main characters in gaming

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
★★★★
I want games you play as a goblin or troll, hell I would even take a freaky alien mc. Just something to break the blandness of the current gaming market.

I'm tired of buff generic man or hyper sexualized woman being the only things art teams can think of. Even if they do make a character a different species why the fuck is forced to be sexy and/or boring?

I don't know why but the more hideous the character is I relate to it so much more.

Because no one wants to buy a game where the character is a truecel

Because no one wants to buy a game where the character is a truecel
No one wants anything where the main charecter is sub 5
No one even wants to even acknowledge that sub 5s exist they just want to watch films about chad and play as chad In games

No one wants anything where the main charecter is sub 5
No one even wants to even acknowledge that sub 5s exist they just want to watch films about chad and play as chad In games

Apparently there's this one vampire game that allows you to play as a historically accurate vampire, I forget the name but it's stupidly long

I want games you play as a goblin or troll, hell I would even take a freaky alien mc. Just something to break the blandness of the current gaming market.

I'm tired of buff generic man or hyper sexualized woman being the only things art teams can think of. Even if they do make a character a different species why the fuck is forced to be sexy and/or boring?

I don't know why but the more hideous the character is I relate to it so much more.
Or a jungle monkey self insert woman

That's what happen when video games are commercialized and profit-driven. A lot of them just end up being exact copies of each other.

Not much novelty as well.

Apparently there's this one vampire game that allows you to play as a historically accurate vampire, I forget the name but it's stupidly long
Vampire the masquerade bloodlines?

Only time I was invested in a main character was Morgan from RDR2 and the main character is assassins creed Valhalla. I like where how the choices you make in a game affect the storyline.

maybe kingdomcome deliverance? i heard some call main protag ugly. elder scrolls lets you play as ork and kajits

maybe mod some games too have diffrent races you can play like?

This thread reminds me of all the chicks I saw simping for Arthur Morgan when RDR 2 came out. Cucks in the comments were saying that the key to attracting women is to be muscular and shave and shit. I guess women really do need a checklist to find your life to be of any worth to them :feelshaha: :feelsrope: