Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sad

dio

dio

the fallen
I just feel so sad I don't even know what I want to do for the future I hate everyone and it's hard keeping a happy face I don't even know how to interact with people although I suppose it doesn't matter since I hate humanity society keeps getting worse with weak blue pilled men acting like morons for social cred they and this world make me sick. I just feel sad so very sad. Incel tears Reddit if you're reading this I want you to know that I hate you all for being weak and pathetic you make me sick along with this world

I just feel so sad I don't even know what I want to do for the future I hate everyone and it's hard keeping a happy face I don't even know how to interact with people although I suppose it doesn't matter since I hate humanity society keeps getting worse with weak blue pilled men acting like morons for social cred they and this world make me sick. I just feel sad so very sad. Incel tears Reddit if you're reading this I want you to know that I hate you all for being weak and pathetic you make me sick along with this world

Yes in exchange of being blackpilled you must experience sadness

Yes being black pilled does lead to sadness but I'm glad I'm not blue pilled because that would be weak I guess that's the price for power sadness

Yes in exchange of being blackpilled you must experience sadness

@Diocel Help out your brother in need.

I don't even know what I want to do for the future
wealthmaxx + other things you can decide by yourself. (gymmaxx is important imo)
I hate everyone and it's hard keeping a happy face I don't even know how to interact with people although I suppose it doesn't matter since I hate humanity society keeps getting worse with weak blue pilled men acting like morons for social cred they and this world make me sick.
no no no, you should learn how to larp and acting in people who useful. that's need training
I just feel sad so very sad. Incel tears Reddit if you're reading this I want you to know that I hate you all for being weak and pathetic you make me sick along with this world
same ngl i hate men more than women tbh. everything in this world makes my feel sick, but what i can do? nothing until now

It will go away with time. Ride it out