Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sad that I'm still alive

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
I tried to OD on my prescribed zogpills and nothing fucking happened all that transpired was days of sleep with brief periods of consciousness to get up to vomit and chug faucet water
Of course my mother didn't even notice or care, I don't fucking exist to her...

Pissed my bed a couple times when I was unconscious, the whole thing lasted barely 3 days still have a massive brain fog and everything feels like it Is going in 24 frames a second with 8 frames of delay on my actions, I guess brain is slowly going to catch up?

The dreams I had were nice I had lived an entire life as a wizard collecting cool magical items to become a lich or God. Also had a GF in one she was a land whale but I didn't really care in the dream, plus I had a job as a Fast food wagie that felt fulfilling.

Don't try to overdose on zogpills it doesn't feel great when you fail. Yes I know that ODong is foid shit but I am too fat to rope like a man, current goal is to starve myself so I can be light enough to not have my rope snap.

Tldr: I'm back baby, zogpills are bad suicide option :feelzez:

Yeah ODing is pretty hard to do right. I ended up getting my stomach pumped one time back in middle school.

The body tries to reject it by throwing it up, and so all that happens is you just end up sick.

Glad you're still with us fren

Glad you stuck with us mang, I was wondering where your threads were cause I like reading & responding with them.

Sorry to hear you have such a piece of shit for a mom: Mine is also a piece of shit, but she's the overprotective kind at the very least.

At least you had some nice dreams jfl, I've always wondered what mine would show in this case?

Anyways, glad you stuck with us brocel: Just know, you would be very missed if gone. :feelsYall:

It depends on the drugs you take. If you're taking + the combination of drugs (and alcohol).

Buy some perc 50s and die the nigger way my plug Is selling perc bottles for like $60 i could od on them but the chance of dying woukd be low for me atleast