Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[sad] Sat next to a legit subhuman in a lecture today

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
His face was a 2/10, subhuman features and skin with dark red patches, he couldn't have been taller than 5'4''. He sat next to me and I didn't even know him legit felt sorry for him, would have tried to befriend him if I wasn't high inhibition-cel.

There’s always next lecture. I realized that I am only able to make friends with incels or subhumans.

Don’t befriend him, he’ll become attached to you, let sleeping dogs lie, and let subhumans die. You can’t afford to be “feeling sorry” for someone.
bit harsh m8. I'm friendless myself so it's not like I have better things to do

befriend him or else he will go ER?

Don’t befriend him, he’ll become attached to you, let sleeping dogs lie, and let subhumans die. You can’t afford to be “feeling sorry” for someone.

What a retarded thing to say

Sounds kind of like Venne, but instead of being in hick town, he’s in a land of Chads.

Befriend your fellow incel.

His face was a 2/10, subhuman features and skin with dark red patches, he couldn't have been taller than 5'4''. He sat next to me and I didn't even know him legit felt sorry for him, would have tried to befriend him if I wasn't high inhibition-cel.
That's me!

Befriend him. You can raise your looks by hanging around someone significantly less attractive. Common foid tactic.

Befriend him, if he's a racist 4channer we'll make fun of his subhumanity.