Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sad Reality

D

DepressedNLonely

Greycel
I have watched many MGTOW videos and been in many MGTOW forums, and even though i have never had a GF, i find it intriguing that the guys there say that even when in a relationship, females are always on the look out for "better options", meaning, even if one day we do manage to find a GF, she will always be on the lookout for a male with better LOOKS, status, money etc than yourself, and it is very HIGHLY PROBABLE that you will get Cheated on, as we have to remember tht most relationships end because the WOMAN cheats, these disgusting whores do not have any concept of real Loyalty or Love, they are incapable of loving a man as they only Love their offspring, they just look for genetically superior men to procreate with so that their offspring has the best chance of survival, its all down to evolution

The idea that women choose genetically superior partners is totally and utterly false. This is easily disproved by women's tendency to choose niggers over humans.

My waifu will be loyal to me forever.

The idea that women choose genetically superior partners is totally and utterly false. This is easily disproved by women's tendency to choose niggers over humans.
They mostly don't choose niggers, though. They fuck them, shit out a mulatto, and thus effectively destroy their value as a human.

They mostly don't choose niggers, though. They fuck them, shit out a mulatto, and thus effectively destroy their value as a human.
I don't see the difference. Whether they get married or not, they still choose subhumans over humans as their mate.

I don't see the difference. Whether they get married or not, they still choose subhumans over humans as their mate.
My theory is that maybe its because they are historically athletically very strong, meaning a higher chance of survival, after all, they were farm equipment for hundreds of years, and alot of them have dominant bad boy "gangsta" personality types that these whores seem to find attractive

tfw she doesn't exist

Hey You

She is waiting for me in Tokyo.

Tall, fit, handsome black man who's lived a succesful normal life>ugly, sickly, short weak white man who has spent his life on the internet, depressed.

This is sheer coping boyo. Regardless of your 'philosophy' on the races, to deny that women find attraction in anything but physical superiority, status, and dominant, dangerous, and cruel men, is undeniable, blatant coping.
I say this as a white guy myself, you reject reality and the blackpill itself if you deny these facts. Having a sense of superiority over every race that isn't white is an absurd way to delude and comfort yourself about being subhuman, especially when every day you see genetically strong ethnics getting sex and relationships. You don't have to like it, but you gotta accept it. That's what the blackpill is about, confronting awful truths.

Tall, fit, handsome black man who's lived a succesful normal life>ugly, sickly, short weak white man who has spent his life on the internet, depressed.

This is sheer coping boyo. Regardless of your 'philosophy' on the races, to deny that women find attraction in anything but physical superiority, status, and dominant, dangerous, and cruel men, is undeniable, blatant coping.
I say this as a white guy myself, you reject reality and the blackpill itself if you deny these facts. Having a sense of superiority over every race that isn't white is an absurd way to delude and comfort yourself about being subhuman, especially when every day you see genetically strong ethnics getting sex and relationships. You don't have to like it, but you gotta accept it. That's what the blackpill is about, confronting awful truths.
You ingested too many jewpills and too much of tyrone's semen
Niggers are the bottom of the barrel in everything including physiology.

You ingested too many jewpills and too much of tyrone's semen
Niggers are the bottom of the barrel in everything including physiology.
:what::what:
Ohh shit, he roasting my boy Gremlin