Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sad dream

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Dream I had a few days back and wanted to share.

It was me with my middle school oneitis, im in boys school (16 years old) now btw :feelsUgh:. We were very happy just walking in the park near our school. We did other stuff like having dinner at a restaurant and I even met her parents. Back before i graduated when I was around 12 I only had lewd dreams about her and fapped at night:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: but now Im so fking depressed I only think of love and companipnship :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I used to be bluepilled until I was around 15 when I realised my fat and ugly manlet body was the reason why I couldnt even make any friends in a boys school :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I used to be bluepilled until I was around 15 when I realised my fat and ugly manlet body was the reason why I couldnt even make any friends in a boys school :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
As someone who went to boys school, feel like it’s way easier to talk to dudes than foids friendship wise. Women are kinda…. Annoying and make drama for no reason. The few I met from gaming where awful human beings

As someone who went to boys school, feel like it’s way easier to talk to dudes than foids friendship wise. Women are kinda…. Annoying and make drama for no reason. The few I met from gaming where awful human beings
They pretend to be nice to me and laugh at my jestering but secretly ostracise me behind my back. Read my story about when I was accused of theft

You must be from Montfort or st Gabriel school lol get doxxed nigga

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: come and find me