Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sad But True: 5 Things Feminism Is Right About

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Note that I say "feminism", not individual "feminists" who are still hypergamous, hypocritical cunts full of toxic femininity, hatred for low-status men whose sexuality they despise, while craving nothing more than being submissive sex slaves for 50 shades of white dominant high-status Chads. 

That being said, feminism is right about the following:

1. Masculinity is shit. It's all about being heartless, anti-social bastards who try to out-MOG each other. It's social Darwinianism, Hobbes, all against all.

2. In a society that hates you and is trying to destroy you, self-care is not sloth but an act of resistance.

3. Given the choice, antifeminist men would rather HURT a woman than HELP a man. It's never about being FOR men but always just AGAINST women, not driven by love (which is faggy anyway) but about hatred. Antifeminist men only pretend to care about homeless men, poor men, low-status men etc. only when they can weaponize them against women. Otherwise, they don't give a fuck about them. At best, they love them the same way leftist love "humanity": as an abstract concept only, as a theoretical idea while not giving a fuck about actual living breathing people. 

4. The smarter feminists have long realized that ALL women must work together and that women of all races, sexual orientations and religions and so on must work together if they want to succeed. Men are far from that; men still make excuses for women and blame other men (Jewish men, Muslim men, white men, liberal men, businessmen, beta men, gay men, black men...) for the bad actions of women. As a result, women are increasingly fighting together against men while men continue to fight other men instead. Now men have to defend themselves against ALL women AND men of other races, religions, sexual orientations, etc.

5. The alt-reich is just the white man's Islamic fundamentalism, Islamic fundamentalism is just the brown man's alt-reich. It has little to do with religion. The men are just not white enough to become Nazis, so they LARP as 7th-century Jihadis instead. It's too short-sighted to blame the religion of Islam for the actions of young men who are simply trying to find a vessel for their desire to bring the day of the rope upon the "degenerates." Their white counterparts convert from one religion to another, they are neo-paganists for one month, then atheists for two months, than Catholic Deus Vult LARPers, then they become anti-Jesuit tinfoil haits, then Orthodox, then esotericists who watch Alan Watts videos about Buddhism - this is all not important, since they don't actually care about the religion, they are not for but against something. And brown men's option in the West are limited, so they stick to Islam.

The only thing I've ever came to terms with what feminists claim, is that the beauty ideal is heavily screwed. But for both, men and woman.

Men are too full of themselves to ever unite on any issue even dealing with Feminazis. If men worked together we could roll women back to the stone ages in less than a week.

NormieHolocaustNow said:
Men are too full of themselves to ever unite on any issue even dealing with Feminazis. If men worked together we could roll women back to the stone ages in less than a week.

Men work together much better than women. There's even a word for it, camaraderie. Chivalry, the need for sex and undue empathy for women are why men don't fight back against women and their whining.

Late as fuck, but whatever.

Red Shambhala said:
1. Masculinity is shit. It's all about being heartless, anti-social bastards who try to out-MOG each other. It's social Darwinianism, Hobbes, all against all.

Yeah, I specially agree with this, which is why I hate it when incels take an MRA-ish approach to inceldom. FUCK MEN. they're just as shitty as females most of the time.

FiliumExMachina said:
Late as fuck, but whatever.
Red Shambhala said:
Yeah, I specially agree with this, which is why I hate it when incels take an MRA-ish approach to inceldom. FUCK MEN. they're just as shitty as females most of the time.
Yeah I agree men=women in shittyness

You're wrong about all points except 2

I don't care to refute them though.

I’d probably agree with those.

Regarding points 1 & 4 - men are taught to hate each other and compete instead of supporting each other. This is part of the great feminist conspiracy.

MayorOfKekville said:
I’d probably agree with those.

Regarding points 1 & 4 -  men are taught to hate each other and compete instead of supporting each other. This is part of the great feminist conspiracy.

In all honesty I think it's more nature than nurture with regards to this.  Men are biologically hardwired to view other men as competition.  In the paleolithic era, men fought, and often killed, each other for a potential mate.  This behavior is observable throughout the animal kingdom.  

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrHeKcZV7vA[/video]

Feminists (at least the smarter ones) fully realize men have this biological instinct and exploit it as much as possible.

This instinct is part of the reason male feminists exist in such large numbers.

Man is accused of sexual assault or rape with zero evidence?  Throw him in prison anyway.  Even if he's completely innocent, a man in prison is one less man to compete with.

A man made a politically incorrect joke on the internet in the 2000s?  Push to get him fired.  That will hurt the socioeconomic status of at least one male competitor.

High male suicide rate?  Good.  Less men to compete with.  

Men are approaching women?  Criminalize it under the premise that it's "harassment".  Less men approaching makes it more likely I'll find and keep a woman.

What the fuck is all this shit.

Feminism is not right about anything. It is a perversion of natural order.

RichCel said:
What the fuck is all this shit.

Feminism is not right about anything. It is a perversion of natural order.

Hello leftist cuck. I believe we need something much more than the Alt Right, possibly fascism or monarchy. Degeneracy and female sexual "freedom" must end. White Shariah now!

FiliumExMachina said:
I hate it when incels take an MRA-ish approach to inceldom.

MRA had some good stuff in the past, but antifeminism in general has degenerated into this right-wing shit where it's increasingly common to run into people who want to kill the Jews because they believe the Jews prevent them from killing the "degenerates", the gays, the immigrants, the non-whites and so on. Or the kuffar in the case of brown men. 

It is no longer about freedom from female supremacy, female rape and harassment hysteria, male discrimination in education and business, improving the lives of poor low-status men, fighting a generally anti-male, anti-male-sexuality culture and so on, but about "masculinity" and "traditionalism" and "femininity." The first time I noticed this was when some "MGTOW manifesto" appeared a while ago, that insisted that the goal of MGTOW is to "instill masculinity" in men and "instill femininity" in women. Then all that shit with "neomasculinity" from Paul Joseph Watson and Roosh began, and then, well, the alt-reich happened. 

There isn't really much for low-status men in it anymore, more for libertarians-turned-fascist. Of course, Incels are theoretically open for losers and other low-status men, which is one of the best things about it. Losers who are AWARE that they are losers. Who have loser consciousness, so to speak. That can prevent a lot of shit. On the other hand, many incels -just look at the pictures they post- are actually pretty average. And once they realize that and once some smart far-right figures (such as Andrew Anglin) welcomes them, instead of stupidly scaring them away with TRP shit, the communities will merge. 

(Admittedly, there are some issues with open borders and immigration, the way capital uses ethnicities like pawns on a global chessboard, putting them here and then there, always on the hunt for the cheapest possible labor, either going to misery ("outsourcing") or importing misery (open borders) ... now racism, nationalism and nation states not being useful to them anymore, where I can kinda see that people turn to the far-right. If only far-right parties oppose mass-immigration into countries that already suffer from low wages, underemployment, unemployment and housing being unaffordable, it's understandable, that the smart/er people vote right-wing parties. But okay, but that's another thread now...)

Excellent post.

Men are indeed fucking retarded. When you look at it objective feminists are really right about most things.

And I mean men even themselves dont like men,so they put one another.under the bus. They are retarder as gender as whole.

Most cucked post I've seen in awhile. Wrong about men in many ways. If you agree with the people who are literally slow killing 80% of today's Western men out of existence, you might as well become a eunuch in some roastie's Chad harem and sponge bath all the Chads for her or do the same in Chad's Stacy harem. Low T as fuck dude...

Blackpill101 said:
Hello leftist cuck. I believe we need something much more than the Alt Right, possibly fascism or monarchy. Degeneracy and female sexual "freedom" must end. White Shariah now!

Too late it won't end. Prepare for a bleak future.

Wearacombl said:
The only thing I've ever came to terms with what feminists claim, is that the beauty ideal is heavily screwed. But for both, men and woman.

Thank social media, bro.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrHeKcZV7vA[/video]

God damn it. Men are so fucking STUPID. 
and I love how in the end they just allow a female to choose anways. Then why even flight you retarded dumb penguin lol. 

II love how female has this neutral curiosity look on her face thr whole time. She doesn't give w fuck really lol. 

Men=retards.

nausea said:
cucks=retards

Most men= cucks. 

In the end I have respect for Chads,,his life makes sorta sense,other men should just rope.

Feminism didn't get anything right. The premise is that women can work and make decisions in a functioning society. It can't obviously. What's good about feminism is that society needed to end anyways. It's funny to me to watch everything erode and women actually suffer more in these apocalyptic times because of it.

Red Shambhala said:

Yeah, and so is femininity. It's about leaching off of certain males and gossiping with other females.