Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL sad at not being catcalled even though i hate it?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1euu2xp/sad_at_not_being_catcalled_even_though_i_hate_it/

i (19f) hate cat calling, obviously like most people do, i have all the same stories as every other woman, been followed by cars, drunk guys, shouted at, called names all that, and sometimes it's quite ignorable, sometimes it's scary or makes you cry and want to disappear you know the drill. i've never once been chill with being catcalled, basically. but recently, like just now, i've been walking through my town, saturday night, people all over the streets, and nothing. i should be relieved, i don't want it, but it's just so weird and i just assume i must look bad recently, and i'm very unstandoutish average looking anyway- when i was 14-16 i was catcalled so regularly, and my friends all have the same experience. it's so weird that now i'm old enough for them to like 'get away with it' i guess, nobody is.

it's just like, either never catcall or be consistent with it bc now i'm just confused at why older men wanted my number and to hang out with me when i was a tween and now i'm 19 i get left alone?

basically does anyone else ever have like a pseudo sad feeling at not being catcalled but when it happens you hate it? and was early teens the ages it was most common for you? WHY IS THIS A THING??

:feelskek:

Wish women would catcall me ngl

And yet cucks WILL find a way to rationalize why she's still in the right being a stupid self-contradicting whore as she is.

it's just like, either never catcall or be consistent with it bc now i'm just confused at why older men wanted my number and to hang out with me when i was a tween and now i'm 19 i get left alone?
Foids age like milk, at 19 yo she's already past her prime. Agreed?

Take their rights away please.....

And yet cucks WILL find a way to rationalize why she's still in the right being a stupid self-contradicting whore as she is.
I hate that the patriarchy makes me want to get catcalled even though I hate it :foidSoy:

She's already past her prime

She clearly wanted to be graped

It's really a waste of time trying to listen to what foids have to say. Stupid irrational hole doesn't know what she wants, and you get blamed for it. Like arguing with a child, totaly unproductive and leads to nowhere.

Yeah no way she lost her attractiveness that fast unless she got fat, which she most probably did because foids have no impulse control compared to the average male.

Yeah no way she lost her attractiveness that fast unless she got fat, which she most probably did because foids have no impulse control compared to the average male.
I grew up in an area with lots of white trash and these bitches are drinking, smoking and going to the beach everyday and look like 30+ when they're 19.