Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sad and my antidepressants aren't helping

• Thread starter KetamineAddictYoda
  • Start date
KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
This is partly why I've been inactive. The worst part is college starting in a week. For the first time in years I have to go to an in-person class while sad and fatigued. :feelscry:

take jewpills to go to jewlege and participate in jewciety

I ll take the Jew pills if they can make me 14 years younger and give me the young chadlite look. Anything else isn't solving my depression.

you don't need antidepressants. What you need to get you out of this eternal state of infinite sadness is a gf who shows you affection and cares about you. Pills can't do that for you, nor can therapy. rip brocel.

Ketamine would help

depression = something in ur life needs to change

I feel you. I was taking sertraline for like a month and it only made me feel worse and tired all the time, and I may be developing agoraphobia due to hermitmaxxing for years :feelsrope:

Since I've been back on my meds I've had no incentive to post here

yes I need to not be incel

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

My antidepressants are working but I'm fully aware of my situation and have no energy for college or even trying to do anything

Sometimes the sadness comes in strong though

And I'm extremely afraid of ssri sexual dysfunction which can be permanent :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feels::feels::feels::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: