Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sabotagecels are the worst

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
You know those incels who have good enough looks to constantly get dates but then sabotage the date with their mentacel stupidity?

Yeah, those are the worst.

truecel23 said:
You know those incels who have good enough looks to constantly get dates but then sabotage the date with their mentacel stupidity?

Yeah, those are the worst.
Genetics affect your brain as much as they do your looks. Segregating one from the other makes no sense.

Unless a girl tells you she likes you then you are not sabotizing anything.

That doesnt happen, see how super autist Chad gets laid in The Undateables

I have nothing to Sabotage

kodoku said:
That doesnt happen, see how super autist Chad gets laid in The Undateables

The fact that he's on The Undateables kinda proves that it DOES happen

OP legit could be the worse kind of pain an incel can experience

maybe not the worst, but it's up there

A Chad can't do anything to sabotage his chances. The female brain will just discard anything other than how his face looks.

Kointo said:

Going on a "date" with a woman who shows no interest in you from the start doesn't count IMO. That's just allotted torture time.

blickpall said:
Going on a "date" with a woman who shows no interest in you from the start doesn't count IMO. That's just allotted torture time.

True true. I forgot a large amount of the story. I have shit memory.

no such thing as mentalcel, either woman likes u or not she will see past retardations if she wants u. Ofc "le confidernnzz and le gaem" might give a bit of a bonus but not much.

blickpall said:

I should have raped her when I had the chance.