Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Saagar Enjeti used the term "blackpilled" in conversation with Andrew Yang

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Its in a different context but he still used the term nonetheless. That curry knows whatsup lol. I think we occasionally have some celebrities or influential people lurking this forum. Alex Jones, the infowars crew, alt-righters, alt-media figures etc...

He's not a dark dravidian but I don't doubt for one moment that foids have given him the currytax.

At 29:02

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ9WeG0FNhw

Ofc he knows what Blackpill is, being indian and asian in US they both know what Blackpill is cos they're Blackpilled irl as well:feelsthink:

Between the two it’s a race to the back of the short bus. Yang is a well meaning guy who is in over his head with politics, he thinks government is a Silicon Valley meeting room where you can just ask Mr. Goldberg for another round of funding or move on to the next scam when things don’t work out. Saagar actually thinks he can convince the modern GOP electorate to stop hating ethnics and to adopt something like Bernie’s economic policies :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Ofc he knows what Blackpill is, being indian and asian in US they both know what Blackpill is cos they're Blackpilled irl as well:feelsthink:
im sure they have a private persona where they talk about their frustrations growing up. THERES NO ESCAPE FROM THE TEENLOVEPILL

Alex Jones says blackpilled too and then tells stories about all the women hes.fuckes. it doesn't mean shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back