Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rwandan Women Say THIS About White People (Shocking)

@Fatass3000 found one for the day

They don't mean sub 5 white men however, they'd rather take a better looking specimen of any other race than the likes of us.

I would ascend with a civilized Tutsi sheboon :feelsohh:
Them Tutsi folk are big liars.
Screenshot 20240418 044552

@Fatass3000 found one for the day
I think stricter rules on race bait would fix this, rules regarding race bait are too lax tbh. Only way to get a warning for race bait is if you make a post straight up calling ethnics subhuman and useless in ID. But like lefrenchcel said, 50% of this forum would be gone

Of course you would fucking race traitor, you’re already cucked by your government may as well go all the way in. Faggot ass nigger ( sleeping with a sheboon qualifies as faggotry) so much for muh asian pride.

The white man has gotten you so cucked and your government has made you so demoralised this is where you end up at.

Average nationalist faggot btw.

I’m not a nationalistic I’m not even western, shitting on asian faggots just feels good, but I admire white traits and do think they’re superior.

Nigga is practising dysgenics fucking chink ccp bot
You wouldn't?:feelswhat:

I think stricter rules on race bait would fix this, rules regarding race bait are too lax tbh. Only way to get a warning for race bait is if you make a post straight up calling ethnics subhuman and useless in ID. But like lefrenchcel said, 50% of this forum would be gone
True, even though this bait is annoying to read in ID. Oh well.

And she would still find me unattractive

White people language, fabrics, electrical lights & devices, and let's not forget farming

That, or making a JBW thread saying "all whites are fakecels blah blah blah"

I can show you some examples later, since it was much more common before you joined & still happens; point is it goes both ways & tbh I think it's ethnics baiting more than we do.

And yeah, if they had to enforce more strict racebait rules it would mean a lot of us would frequently get temp. banned and/or outright done, that post I made in lounge could technically have constituted racebait, though it didn't outright target anyone and/or invalidate them.

I can show you some examples later, since it was much more common before you joined & still happens; point is it goes both ways & tbh I think it's ethnics baiting more than we do.

And yeah, if they had to enforce more strict racebait rules it would mean a lot of us would frequently get temp. banned and/or outright done, that post I made in lounge could technically have constituted racebait, though it didn't outright target anyone and/or invalidate them.
his posts were always like this

bragging about white chads

his posts were always like this
I know, kind of like how @Rabbi Schneerson always posts about WMBF couples he found on Shit-Tok
bragging about white chads
He thinks all because some White chad gets a sheeboon it means every Whitecel here, including Slavcels who are literally getting cucked by Blacks in EE, can do the same.

I know, kind of like how @Rabbi Schneerson always posts about WMBF couples he found on Shit-Tok

He thinks all because some White chad gets a sheeboon it means every Whitecel here, including Slavcels who are literally getting cucked by Blacks in EE, can do the same.
yes i never get why some here and especially on /pol/ or /int/ they brag about their chards fucking women of other cunts

as for slavcelism it's brutal we have ethnics and blacks here that say about JBW screaming everyday and everynight about it, while i see while very rare a interracial couples are always non white men polish foid

personally never got it why some cels seek interracial or other foids, interracial couples are nearly always based on feitsh

@DarkStarDown

tbh I think it's ethnics baiting more than we do.
I 100% agree with this, I barely see people say jbb or insult ethnics. The only people who i see race bait towards ethnics is tehgymcel and some other guy with an anime pic wearing glasses.
rules basically dont apply in lounge, but posting race bait in ID which is meant for serious discussion should get a warning. If your post doesn't target anyone or invalidate them then I honestly don't think its race bait, discussing race in a civil manner is fine.

personally never got it why some cels seek interracial or other foids, interracial couples are nearly always based on feitsh

@DarkStarDown

Why you even mad bro ? Shouldn't you be happy these women will allow men like you to breed them ? Any holes a goal

@DarkStarDown
Most interracial stuff is promoted by shitskin men and women since they find each other repulsive.

Shitskins(especially shitskin women) love the idea of a mutted up world since white people wouldn't constantly mog them then. Shitskin males promote interracial since their monkey brains go apeshit for porcelain skin(me too is guilty of this with regards to East Asian women).

Personally I find the idea of a mutted up world horrible and nightmarish as I enjoy the various cultures of the world and wouldn't want them gone and mutted up. That's why I only respect Whites and East Asians. They are usually very anti muttification(aka they have pride in themselves and don't have inferiority complexes like shitskins).

Most interracial stuff is promoted by shitskin men and women since they find each other repulsive.

Shitskins(especially shitskin women) love the idea of a mutted up world since white people wouldn't constantly mog them then. Shitskin males promote interracial since their monkey brains go apeshit for porcelain skin(me too is guilty of this with regards to East Asian women).

Personally I find the idea of a mutted up world horrible and nightmarish as I enjoy the various cultures of the world and wouldn't want them gone and mutted up. That's why I only respect Whites and East Asians. They are usually very anti muttification(aka they have pride in themselves and don't have inferiority complexes like shitskins).
Wouldn't it be better to whiten the black race?:waitwhat:

That, as well as Jews(duh).

:yes:

I mainly just want to live in an area which is high-trust, has a high QOL, is safe, etc.

Not to mention, research shows humans just naturally recognize & feel more comfortable around faces of the same race; it's biological & evident even at three months old.

Not to mention, it's clear that by diluting the world into one single mixed race will make the population easier to control, since they will have no loyalty to any actual nation/people.

Wouldn't it be better to whiten the black race?:waitwhat:
It is much better to drop 15 Nukes on Subsaharan Apericans and destroy them from them from the face of the Earth.