Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russians shamefully being pushed back in Kharkiv province

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Its getting sad at this point, 2.5 years into the war. There is a pile of dead drunks Russians for a small amount of territory gain. Then they get pushed back. Then Russiaboos claim it was a 5D chess move.

Meanwhile the money that was suppose to be spent for Russia's military there are fat middle age Russian government officials partying in discos with Russian prostitutes.

DNR. Russia is most superior. Russia will invade whole of Europe soon

Putins strategy of advertising military recruitment in the poor areas outside Moscow Metropolitan area was pretty genius for the short-term imo, you get hundreds of thousands of meat-bags who have no choice but to sign-up to escape poverty while Moscow White/Slav yuppies are mostly unaffected by the war.

But all good things come to an end eventually, what happens when JewKranians perfect long distance drones? We've seen Moscow CBD get hit multiple times & Russia without it's economic capital ceases

Last edited:
Putins strategy of advertising military recruitment in the poor areas outside Moscow Metropolitan area was pretty genius for the short-term imo, you get hundreds of thousands of meat-bags who have no choice but to sign-up to escape poverty while Moscow White/Slav yuppies are mostly unaffected by the war.

But all good things come to an end eventually, what happens when JewKranians perfect long distance drones? We've seen Moscow CBD get hit multiple times & Russia without it's economic capital ceases
ThERe is no proof to what youre saying the whole war has a bunch of fantasies so we will nevER know the truth why putin is doing this

Its getting sad at this point, 2.5 years into the war. There is a pile of dead drunks Russians for a small amount of territory gain. Then they get pushed back. Then Russiaboos claim it was a 5D chess move.

Meanwhile the money that was suppose to be spent for Russia's military there are fat middle age Russian government officials partying in discos with Russian prostitutes.
Putin is a Chabad puppet. The point of the war is to thin and kill off both ethnic Ukrainians and ethnic Russians so that jews can replace them.

High IQcels, what is a realistic outcome for this war? Can Russia actually maintain their claims of annexing southern Ukrainian oblasts?

I imagine they hold onto Crimea and Russia/Ukraine find some special status for Donetsk and Luhansk. Defacto Russian puppet states. Still barely changes Russia’s strategic position of Ukraine joins NATO

Putin is a Chabad puppet. The point of the war is to thin and kill off both ethnic Ukrainians and ethnic Russians so that jews can replace them.

View attachment 1195970
I sadi this many times, Russia is NOT Based it's another globohomo shithole

Another feminist, HIV ridden, islamic ridden hellhole, but /pol/acks, contrarians of internet and eventually anti west thirdies idolize them

High IQcels, what is a realistic outcome for this war? Can Russia actually maintain their claims of annexing southern Ukrainian oblasts?

I imagine they hold onto Crimea and Russia/Ukraine find some special status for Donetsk and Luhansk. Defacto Russian puppet states. Still barely changes Russia’s strategic position of Ukraine joins NATO

The way things are going that might be all Russia can get. In that case NATO agrees not to attack Donetsk and Luhansk provinces and stopping Ukraine from attacking them.

I sadi this many times, Russia is NOT Based it's another globohomo shithole

Another feminist, HIV ridden, islamic ridden hellhole, but /pol/acks, contrarians of internet and eventually anti west thirdies idolize them

One thing that gave me pause at the start was how feminist Russia is. Its right up there with other Euro countries with hideous divorce rate and low birth rates. And Putin himself is a feminist.

One thing that gave me pause at the start was how feminist Russia is. Its right up there with other Euro countries with hideous divorce rate and low birth rates. And Putin himself is a feminist.
Putin is divorced and has a mistress on the side. Not very trad of him.