Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russians open yuan(China $) accounts

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Ruskies were already doing %70 of their traded with china, not much have changes imo.

But you're right about Russia being a China slave at this point :dafuckfeels:
over for Russia. they either have to bow down to (((NATO))) or become a chink dog. brutally over

Or unite the soviet union again
Soviet union was jewish controlled garbage shithole. Putin is better off reviving Tsarist Russia

better than being a dog to the west

funny how things change, 60 years ago Russia was the "big daddy' to china

Century of the Dragon

China didn’t even need to do anything, just sit back and let whites destroy each other. White nations are gearing up to enter another serious recession that leaves China unaffected for the second time in less than 20 years.

View: https://youtu.be/OjNpRbNdR7E

Good. The Yakuts are more tolerable than your average Russian.

Century of the Dragon

China didn’t even need to do anything, just sit back and let whites destroy each other. White nations are gearing up to enter another serious recession that leaves China unaffected for the second time in less than 20 years.

View: https://youtu.be/OjNpRbNdR7E

China is gonna be the Mogger of this upcoming era. They might also be the first nation to embrace the gene editing revolution on a national scale too.

r/TurboChangs about to explode

Time to learn Mandarin. Fuck.

Countries Are Weaponizing Commodities — Barron’s

China is gonna be the Mogger of this upcoming era. They might also be the first nation to embrace the gene editing revolution on a national scale too.
Yea, they just have so much momentum and aren’t tied down by the social mores the West is

Countries Are Weaponizing Commodities
So many countries have already started banning exports. I loaded up on some commodities and mining ETFs. Real Estate is also looking pretty good with all this inflation, but I imagine those ETFs will tank whenever the recession hits, so I’ll have to be ready to move on that. All my regular stocks are down, but mining, commodities, and housing seem good bets for now…

And dumb burgers thought this sanctions would destroy russia :feelshaha::feelshaha:, it only made china even more powerful:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Soviet union was jewish controlled garbage shithole. Putin is better off reviving Tsarist Russia
The Romanovs were killed off, and once you get Jewed there is no going back.

That was bound to happen or else they would be truly isolated