Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Russian TV is a big joke

The government there basically controls it, to a more open and literal degree than in the West, so pretty much; you can find the same with many Western news outlets, though, ultimately controlled by the elite. :feelsclown:

"I can't believe that you have fallen for western propaganda. You should see independent information media like russian tv or sputnik that tell the truth without polarizations:soy:"

"I can't believe that you have fallen for western propaganda. You should see independent information media like russian tv or sputnik that tell the truth without polarizations:soy:"
Bigiftrue

:feelsokman:

NFKRZ out here looking like dollar store ron jeremy lmao

Im loling at how Russian officials who were still LARPing as professional politicians and bureaucrats 10 years ago now act out like complete manic schizophrenics with palpable emotional instability in public

Medvedev posts on twitter exactly like some generic 4chan shill
Medv

I have to use INDIAN news to actually see a fair take jfl

Im loling at how Russian officials who were still LARPing as professional politicians and bureaucrats 10 years ago now act out like complete manic schizophrenics with palpable emotional instability in public

View attachment 694112
JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Happy New Year Comrade because you must support the war effort I will submit you to bargain bin propaganda on new years night".

Putin Cat

Thats true. But they are hated by most people. For example there is also propaganda at my university, but it is unsuccessful.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVZ1m48fHDI

The entire show feels like a big brother watching you. They cant even make some good propaganda. :feelskek:

For real:feelskek:. Might be just me not being used to Russian TV, but holy shit, the camera focused completely on the old dude making the try-hard, unfunny "jokes" about Ukrainians and Europeans while everyone else was quiet made it seem like some legit hostage video:feelssus::feelskek:.

The government there basically controls it, to a more open and literal degree than in the West, so pretty much; you can find the same with many Western news outlets, though, ultimately controlled by the elite. :feelsclown:
Ngl, it's kinda creepy just how successful the government control is there. There's legit barely any actual domestic Russian dissent noticeable on the internet. Just compare that with how it's basically impossible to go a day without somebody insulting the US, or other Western governments:feelshaha:.

I have to use INDIAN news to actually see a fair take jfl
Suifuel for the Global North (of which Russia being officially considered a part of will never not be hilarious.)

Thats true. But they are hated by most people. For example there is also propaganda at my university, but it is unsuccessful.
Good to hear, but still, with how much public dissent in silenced in Russia, it won't be hard for the government to simply pretend that the average citizen there is a Z connoisseur who won't be able to sleep calm at night until the entirety of NATO is wiped out.

Say what you will about Russians and Putin, but your Ukrainian president is a faggot kike that evacuated jews, including fighting age jewish men, before anyone. They forced every Ukrainian man aged 16-60 to fight and keep fighting, while evacuating kike fighting age men before even Ukrainian women and children. They shipped out millions of younger Ukrainian women, probably never to return. They keep Ukrainian men in the meatgrinder having a special deal with corrupt American politicians to personally enrich themselves at your expense.

How the fuck do you support that? :dafuckfeels:

Say what you will about Russians and Putin, but your Ukrainian president is a faggot kike that evacuated jews, including fighting age jewish men, before anyone. They forced every Ukrainian man aged 16-60 to fight and keep fighting, while evacuating kike fighting age men before even Ukrainian women and children. They shipped out millions of younger Ukrainian women, probably never to return. They keep Ukrainian men in the meatgrinder having a special deal with corrupt American politicians to personally enrich themselves at your expense.

How the fuck do you support that? :dafuckfeels:
I have family and plenty of acquaintances there. Also not all women evacuated. There are women who voluntarily joined to the army. Not everyone is sent to the front like crazy. I would assume the evacuated jews have double nationality. If you have another passport they cant force you to stay. There are regular jews who still fight in Ukraine.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ukrai...ns-neo-nazi-claim-as-they-gear-up-for-battle/
https://www.jpost.com/international/article-699166

In addition to this, you have to be fit to combat. An obese man would not be called.
Dont say things you dont know.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1__yyMHnV4

Zelslstr3sjje
IMG 20220915 172704 600
IMG 20221003 223934 389
Screen Shot 2022 03 31 at 41959 PM 1024x581

For being a jew hes pretty much antijewish. He supports the idea of a nationalistic Ukraine.

Last edited:
you just confirmed what I said

You're retarded :dafuckfeels:
He literally said Zelensky is an antisemite harming Israel. You have to be too low IQ to not understand a simple video. :dafuckfeels:
Everyone who has double nationality can flee Ukraine you fucking mongoloid.

Last edited:
He literally said Zelensky is an antisemite harming Israel. You have to be too low IQ to not understand a simple video. :dafuckfeels:
I didn't watch the video, retard :dafuckfeels: Who gives a shit about some kike youtube video, retard :dafuckfeels:
You're just retarded if you think your jew president is an "antisemite" :feelskek:

Holy fuck what a faggot retard tatar you are.
Everyone who has double nationality can flee Ukraine you fucking mongoloid.

Meanwhile JEWS, including FIGHTING AGE JEWISH MEN OF UKRAINIAN CITIZENSHIP, were the FIRST TO LEAVE. They were NOT dual citizens before the war.

They will be the first back when the war is over to prey upon the Ukrainians forced to stay and managed to not get blown to smithereens.

I didn't watch the video, retard :dafuckfeels: Who gives a shit about some kike youtube video, retard :dafuckfeels:
You're just retarded if you think your jew president is an "antisemite" :feelskek:

Holy fuck what a faggot retard tatar you are.

Meanwhile JEWS, including FIGHTING AGE JEWISH MEN OF UKRAINIAN CITIZENSHIP, were the FIRST TO LEAVE. They were NOT dual citizens before the war.

They will be the first back when the war is over to prey upon the Ukrainians forced to stay and managed to not get blown to smithereens.
That was at the start at the war. A year have passed. There are many jews fighting from Dnipro. Theres even a jewish battalion.
If you dont want to read. Go fuck yourself. Worthless piece of shit.

He literally said Zelensky is an antisemite harming Israel
And Azov are "nazis" with "nazi rabbis" leading them

Ha ha ha, I'd wish for a bomb to land on your house but you're probably safely posting in Israel

That was at the start at the war. A year have passed.
If you dont want to read. Go fuck yourself. Worthless piece of shit.
You posted a video, retard. A silly one that supposedly "proves" a jew president is an "antisemite." Talk about chutzpuh you retarded kike.

We don't care about your shitty war, your jew president should stop fleecing Americans.

View attachment 694112
Restraint is an overrated sigma trait. We need more based manic guys in power.