Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian TV ad to combat mass migration of russians. Shows woke america.

The air attendant :feelsohh:

Lmao good stuff

This is how people think it is, It's good that it isn't actually this bad yet

There is a small Russian community here in SF.

I have personally overheard when I was in the rich white Anglo section of the city (Marina district), whites poking fun of the slavs in the outer boonie portion of the city (Richmond district).

Slavs are seen as borderline ethnic. I believe Irish were at one point as well in the east coast.

I have personally overheard when I was in the rich white Anglo section of the city (Marina district), whites poking fun of the slavs in the outer boonie portion of the city (Richmond district).

Slavs are seen as borderline ethnic. I believe Irish were at one point as well in the east coast.
Slavs are massive patriots, despite being a zero competition to anglo Saxons, this is why they are filled with complexes

Pretty accurate about current state of affairs in the west.
But I don't know, it might beat getting drafted and sent to die in Ukraine.
Russia is suffering a massive brain drain currently and I doubt this will stop it in any substantial capacity.

only for males
retards will still breed slav and Irish foids

If that what they came with, they are really desperate.

This is depressingly accurate, but still made me laugh. Based Russia

We are even worse bc they would be forced to wear a Covid mask and get tested and vaccinated.

Despite the wokeness and political correctness of the US. Russia is still a dictatorship and a shithole country.

The only time Russians should come to America is my profile pic

Despite the wokeness and political correctness of the US. Russia is still a dictatorship and a shithole country.
So is America, the only difference between the two is that the American government does a better job at hiding it

SF is full of fags. How someone can live in such degenerate city?

Russia is pretty fucking shit though, as shit as the West may be, it really isn't any better in Russia.

Funny ad but living in globohomo is better than living under dictatorship

Bateman patrick bateman 1

Made by Based Department™

Funny, but it doesn’t change the fact Russia is an abomination