Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian soldier recall raping german foids

Interesting inceldom discussion

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Further proof @Meus is correct. Foids are designed for High T invaders to rape and impregnate them tbh ded srs. Often some foids would be gang raped and left pregnant. The strongest sperm(probably Chad's) would impregnate the foid. But incel troops still got sex during the gang rape even if they failed to impregnate. Too bad no more opportunities for men to be men and boys to be boys no more due to (((human rights))).

lmao for killing like 30 million people, the Germans really did get a slap on the wrist in return from the Russians. A few rapes and that's about it.

lmao for killing like 30 million people, the Germans really did get a slap on the wrist in return from the Russians. A few rapes and that's about it.
Truth, they deserved worse tbh. Should have been enslaved like negroes. Germans are a disgusting barbarian warmongering race which enjoy seeing othet racea suffer(it's why schadenfreude is a German word). Fuckers would holocaust Europe and the world if offered the opportunity. Those scum masturbated to seeing jewish kids gassed. They orgasmed off seeing Jews forced to cannabalize each other.

Further proof @Meus is correct. Foids are designed for High T invaders to rape and impregnate them tbh ded srs. Often some foids would be gang raped and left pregnant. The strongest sperm(probably Chad's) would impregnate the foid. But incel troops still got sex during the gang rape even if they failed to impregnate. Too bad no more opportunities for men to be men and boys to be boys no more due to (((human rights))).
@epillepsy's theory turns out to be true as well :dafuckfeels:

@epillepsy's theory turns out to be true as well :dafuckfeels:
it's not a "theory." i didn't make it up. everything in my thread is verifiable fact. neuroscientists accept it, but it's not widely known because it's disruptive knowledge.

wish I had been there :feelsohh:

Based. He should've raped them for the team.

it's not a "theory." i didn't make it up. everything in my thread is verifiable fact. neuroscientists accept it, but it's not widely known because it's disruptive knowledge.
Sadly, it's not a thing that most ricecels can take advantage of. Most of us don't have the balls to commit a crime and the fact you mentioned merely serves as a reminder of how we can still end up losing everything after ascending.

Sadly, it's not a thing that most ricecels can take advantage of. Most of us don't have the balls to commit a crime and the fact you mentioned merely serves as a reminder of how we can still end up losing everything after ascending.
it only helps men who ascend who know to hurt their foid in bed and out of it. many already do it by instinct.
but most of the blackpill isn't meant to be taken advantage of by incels but only to illuminate things that were confusing beforehand.

Ok, so these raped jbs were then killed, thrown into a pigsty, and eaten by pigs

Im curious if he had participated in any of those rapes himself (I wouldn't rely on his statements, all men during the war are desensitized and sexually frustrated)
Solzhenitsyn also wrote about rapes of the German females and he raped some Anne and wrote that she didn't looked like an actress. I already mentioned part of his 'Prussian nights' in the other thread.

EkdvuFzXIAMxhaA

OH NOOOO NO NO NO POOR WOMENIROS :soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

I think he raped them and is now virtue signalling.

I can find many such recollections from both sides. what is the point of this thread?

they didnt have to kill them. that was pure psychopath behavior
it's logical, what more worth would they have after being deflowered.

:feels:

you have never encountered true psychopaths, or at least understood them.

i personally hate psychopaths way more than foids. im not gonna deny lots of foids are psychpaths themselves, and even if not, many are vile and cruel, but psychpaths scare me for some reason. they're the ones who can dismemeber you alive, then have lunch the next hour like nothing happened. something about them deeply disturb me, i think its coz they lack basic empahty as well as sympathty for other humans. and empathy & sympahty are key features that seperate humans from animals. so they're basically ANIMALS WITH HUMAN LEVEL IQ. sounds absolutely terrifying.

that soviet officer was certainly a psychopath.
he could have very well have been a psychopath, but keep in mind that this type of behaviour was inhibited by 90% of the invading soviet soldiers. foids dying to rape was like 20% of the cases (around 2 million total cases in germany alone), and in total around 250,000 german foids died to rape-related cases, so not all of those who were acting on the natural instinct of rape were psychopaths.

they were almost certainly virgins.

virgins bleed.

this is ragefuel

they didnt have to kill them. that was pure psychopath behavior

raping them to vent out sexual frustration was bad enough but at least foids are designed for sex so even if they bleed (coz they're virgins) they'd be fine psychically afterward. they might even have enjoyed it and climaxxed. :feelshaha:

killing them was pure psychopathy trait. something that Mongoloids without empathy do. and they were only like 14 years old. that was pure barbarism. fucking Russians, man. Russians are the most Mongolid Slavs among slav land, due to mongol rapes and conquests.
The ones who treated females as property were mostly from Soviet Central Asia.

Can you share me that thread, please. I don’t know where to look.

Truth, they deserved worse tbh. Should have been enslaved like negroes. Germans are a disgusting barbarian warmongering race which enjoy seeing othet racea suffer(it's why schadenfreude is a German word). Fuckers would holocaust Europe and the world if offered the opportunity. Those scum masturbated to seeing jewish kids gassed. They orgasmed off seeing Jews forced to cannabalize each other.
Hitlers greatest crime was not killing more people…

And doesn’t worry, Germans get exactly what they deserve through migrant violence and rape.:feelsokman: