Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW russian soilders have no mercy tbh

that's what I would be doing if I was in the war tbh

Based Russiancels. :ahegao:

7B982623 6C84 4FC9 8AFC 394FA8F3181D

quick question about the russians:
why do some of their vehicles have a V marked on them, its not even in the russian alphabet??? :feelshehe:

That's what war is, human lives means nothing just a statistic numbers.

why do some of their vehicles have a V marked on them, its not even in the russian alphabet??? :feelshehe:
I know that its supposed to say where they come from and stuff like that but why "V"???

Saw it also no idea probably only putin knows

Why shoot them? Some videos have been circulating if civilians attacking Russian troops but I’ve also seen Russian troops attacking civilians so could this be like a Vietnam-type situation where they are just shorting at anything and everything because who knows who’s got a Molotov under their jacket?

Why shoot them? Some videos have been circulating if civilians attacking Russian troops but I’ve also seen Russian troops attacking civilians so could this be like a Vietnam-type situation where they are just shorting at anything and everything because who knows who’s got a Molotov under their jacket?
Probably just minority and they have mongol blood which makes them violent they lust for blood.

but its only used for troops attacking from belarus to Kyiv (or another part idk 2 different markings have been seen coming from Belarus, a O and a V)
:feelshehe:

vodka

That's what war is, human lives means nothing just a statistic numbers.
and land, and pussy and oil thats what humanity mostly cares about, sex and violence. peace doesnt exist niceness doesnt exist, its all cruel randomness :whatfeels:

this is fake this is from 2016 nice try imagine thinking this war is legit

Dam rly u got any proof tho? i wouldn't be suprised if something is fake from twitter.
date might be wrong but its 2016-2018 and isnt even anything to do with ukraine

and land, and pussy and oil thats what humanity mostly cares about, sex and violence. peace doesnt exist niceness doesnt exist, its all cruel randomness :whatfeels:
People were killing each other over land and resources since the dawn of time, now is on bigger scale.

I remember a video of Wagner Group mercenaries torturing a Syrian deserter. They beat him up with a sledgehammer and cut off his hand (or feet I don't remember) then his head and burned the corpse :shock::shock::shock::shock: Savages.

People were killing each other over land and resources since the dawn of time, now is on bigger scale.
Retarded tbf. Obey @erenyeager so I won't turn you into a burger:feelsohh: I always wanted to eat people alive and butchering them while I do it. They just need hell to make them learn they are in my world:feelsohh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back