Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill russian predator hunters confront sub5 men in their early 20s meeting jb foids, russian guys make him kiss their feet

they all make these videos for internet fame and virtue signaling. i bet many of these predator hunters fucked a jb foid and silences the jb by being a predator hunter so the jb won't be believed when accusing them
High iq. They probably rape pre pubescent foids and guilt them into not telling on them because "they're predator hunter heroes". That's why cops and priests also get away with fucking kids. Many real predator rapists try to find roles of authority.

High iq. They probably rape pre pubescent foids and guilt them into not telling on them because "they're predator hunter heroes". That's why cops and priests also get away with fucking kids. Many real predator rapists try to find roles of authority.
many people think most sex offenders and rapists are scrawny ugly guys even though studies show that most rapists are chads

many people think most sex offenders and rapists are scrawny ugly guys even though studies show that most rapists are chads
Those are the only ones they accuse and arrest, because they're too cowardly to go after the real ones.

Because those are the only ones they accuse and arrest, because they're too cowardly to go after the real ones.
i remember a few anti-MAPs on twitter turned out to be child sex offenders themselves

i remember a few anti-MAPs on twitter turned out to be child sex offenders themselves
I'd rather leave my kids alone with a map than an anti-map (if I had any).

Its insanity. 14 years old is not that young. 15 is legal in a lot of countries. You telling me 1 year difference makes you an evil scumbag?
Apparently it does according to society. Majority of the people in the world can’t accept the simple fact that foids are sexually mature once they reach puberty

Apparently it does according to society. Majority of the people in the world can’t accept the simple fact that foids are sexually mature once they reach puberty
and they label teens as "little kids"

I was shocked when i found out that Russian bodybuilder dude is in his early 20s. He looks atleast 33+ years old.

Sounds like more good reasons to not be a pedophile.
You make it sound as if people chose what they're attracted to. Also, not pedophilia, as already said by many members.

You make it sound as if people chose what they're attracted to. Also, not pedophilia, as already said by many members.
if pedophilia was a choice there wouldn't be any on this planet

cringe. and normalcattle eat it up :feelsUgh:
Psychopathic cowards using an innocent man who just wanted sex and affection from a sexually-developed girl (normal, non-psychopathic human desire) as outlets for their evil sadistic cravings.

Kill them with fire in Doom II.

Larp, slavs would sell their daughter for vodka to the highest bidder.

Psychopathic cowards using an innocent man who just wanted sex and affection from a sexually-developed girl (normal, non-psychopathic human desire) as outlets for their evil sadistic cravings.

He should teach his daughter to not invite men over

and they all are meeting a 14 year old girl and they're only like ages 20-23, not much older. yet these two russian guys act like he went after 5 year olds. and i saw another vid where one of these russian fags went into a store almost naked. faggots

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqTB7gSNMuc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws52sYrSDy0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEjIKqR71UM

and of course they're all sub5

oh yeah OH YEAH he must feel like a real man for intimidating the equivalent of Chris-chan, GOOOOOD JOOOBB

they're just doing it for internet fame
i will never understand these weird ethical constructs that normalfags adhere to.
Like you said, someone could beat another person to the point where they have to be hospitalized
and yet this is somehow more forgivable than hurting an animal.

Same here, there is no honor in what he is doing, its pathetic.
At best it is cringe as fuck.

Oh yeah, lets beat up someone in a wheelchair because he looked at cartoon drawings online heeel yeeeeaaaa

reminds me st. bagel cel.

That video was pure ragefuel, how that one guy felt justified in jumping him even though he was way taller and bigger.

Fuck normalfags, just fuck them, let the worms eat them.

i will never understand these weird ethical constructs that normalfags adhere to.
Like you said, someone could beat another person to the point where they have to be hospitalized
and yet this is somehow more forgivable than hurting an animal.

Same here, there is no honor in what he is doing, its pathetic.
At best it is cringe as fuck.

Oh yeah, lets beat up someone in a wheelchair because he looked at cartoon drawings online heeel yeeeeaaaa

reminds me st. bagel cel.

That video was pure ragefuel, how that one guy felt justified in jumping him even though he was way taller and bigger.

Fuck normalfags, just fuck them, let the worms eat them.
i could simply make out with a 17 year old girl and everyone will say i should be tortured and murdered

14 year olds aren't children JFL at these fags

Most foids are done with puberty by 15 right?
She looks sexually mature to me. Maybe she isn't most foids

Video undefined 2943005100000578 664 636x358

The AOC is literally 14 in Germany jfl and it works fine here.

Yeah but the minimum age you can actually fuck is 16
You can actually fuck, as long as the foid isn't sexually exploited (which is illegal at every age, so that makes no sense?) and the parents allow it.
If I remember correctly.

You can actually fuck, as long as the foid isn't sexually exploited (which is illegal at every age, so that makes no sense?) and the parents allow it.
If I remember correctly.
No at 16 parents permission isn’t mandatory

Its not, they can fuck at 14 but can get married at 16 without parents signature.
No I read the real AOC is 16 in Germany

No one is born a pedophile.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back