Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Russian police break up gay pride protest

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Posts
11,660
Online
218d 14h 29m
So this is why amerisharts sanction them...
 
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,689
Online
87d 17h 18m
Opposition to blatant displays of homosexuality is just about the only "based" thing about Cuckssia :feelsjuice:.
 
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Commander
★★★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
3,390
Online
59d 21h 5m
Extra-Samsaric said:
Opposition to blatant displays of homosexuality is just about the only "based" thing about Cuckssia :feelsjuice:.
If Russia is cucked too then it's over for whitecels everywhere kek
 
Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
1,873
Online
20d 1h 57m
Stupid lgbt faggots

 
Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,689
Online
87d 17h 18m
thespanishcel said:
If Russia is cucked too then it's over for whitecels everywhere kek
The major cities in Cuckssia like Moscow and St Petersburg are just as Westernized as London.

Cuckssia has one of the highest (if not the highest) divorce rate in the world; and like Western nations, it's probably foids initiating most of these divorces.

Russian foids are turbowhores on par with Western foids.

"Marital rape" is recognized as a crime over there, just like the rest of Europe and the West (gigacucked).

Russia is also the birthplace of atheistic, modern soycialism, as we know it today :feelsjuice:
 
Last edited:
andinocel

andinocel

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Posts
3,466
Online
21d 4h 47m
Extra-Samsaric said:
The major cities in Cuckssia like Moscow and St Petersburg are just as Westernized as London.

Cuckssia has one of the highest (if not the highest) divorce rate in the world; and like Western nations, it's probably foids initiating most of these divorces.

Russian foids are turbowhores on par with Western foids.

"Marital rape" is recognized as a crime over there, just like the rest of Europe and the West (gigacucked).

Russia is also the birthplace of atheistic, modern soycialism, as we know it today :feelsjuice:
Fags get the shit kicked out of them in Russia (and I fucking applaud this), but it is still a cucked society. in addition to recognizing stupid marital rape as a crime, russia is also gynocentric; foids are not expected to pay for anything, foids cannot be executed, and foids are banned from dangerous/physically demanding jobs (not that holes willingly apply to these type of jobs anyway)
I used to be one of those cucks who thought that Russian women are traditional, but as I started delving deeper into Russian culture, I learned they’re as degenerate as my own disgusting Latino culture. More so, Russian society takes the gold in treating ‘men as wallets’
 
Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,574
Online
314d 4h 2m
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,389
Online
125d 6h 26m
They dress like clowns to attract little kids. Absolutely shameless creatures :fuk:
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
30,167
Online
379d 11h 53m
Too bad most american cops are cucks.
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
57,536
Online
41d 13m
Now if only they treated women the same way
 
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
-
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,659
Online
35d 6h 28m
the cops arrested them because they were ugly and disgusted the cops,if the lgbts were good looking,they wouldn't be arrested
 
nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Posts
5,990
Online
14d 11h 46m
Based sovietcels
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top