Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian normies eating and flexxing money in front of homeless foids

yeah kinda evil...

Mercy and compassion for foids is a fakecel trait

they are saying: "what a delicious hotdog, I don't think I can eat it all. You seem hungry, right?"

also they sound ukrainian

they are saying: "what a delicious hotdog, I don't think I can eat it all. You seem hungry, right?"

What a dickhead kek I never understood bullying the homeless, their lives are already shitty enough to make them more miserable. And most are really chill or too drunk/drugged to attack you.

Mercy and compassion for foids is a fakecel trait
no, empathy for homeless people is a truecel trait because they are truecels themselves. Unless it's a stacy or mid tier becky

Homeless foids aren't truecels

What a dickhead kek I never understood bullying the homeless, their lives are already shitty enough to make them more miserable. And most are really chill or too drunk/drugged to attack you.
normies are fucking scum of earth. I never understood bullying in any way, if you see someone suffering why do you make it worse for them? Then these same people comment on your "incel" behavior jfl

let's be real her life is worse than ours. These kids will probably die in sewers when the winter comes
It's beside the point how bad her life is. She's not a truecel, she's got kids. A foid is a foid regardless of her circumstances. Her children are foids too it seems.

normies are fucking scum of earth. I never understood bullying in any way, if you see someone suffering why do you make it worse for them? Then these same people comment on your "incel" behavior jfl
:feelskek::feelskek::ahegao::feelsohh::feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's beside the point how bad her life is. She's not a truecel, she's got kids. A foid is a foid regardless of her circumstances. Her children are foids too it seems.
ic, I just feel empathy for everyone whose life is worse than mine. Yeah she's not cel it's true, but I'm 100% sure she never fucked chad or even normies, it was a low inhib alcoholic who dumped her because he's too poor to feed his kids. It's literally over for all of them, iqpill is brutal

Looks like a gypofoid so deserved. Those “people” bring nothing but crime and pollution wherever they go

ic, I just feel empathy for everyone whose life is worse than mine. Yeah she's not cel it's true, but I'm 100% sure she never fucked chad or even normies, it was a low inhib alcoholic who dumped her because he's too poor to feed his kids. It's literally over for all of them, iqpill is brutal
She's still got that garbage nature that every toilet has. You might feel bad for her as she's downtrodden but the moment the opportunity strikes she'll show her true colors. You can never be too careful with them. Always be on guard.

Looks like a gypofoid so deserved. Those “people” bring nothing but crime and pollution wherever they go
lol you're right I didn't notice it at first. If you ever feel like a useless subhuman just remember that those parasites exist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

347443663 998141841179265 316856472013437563 n

translate for me zhe meaning please i cant read russian

being rude to the homeless even if they were just foids isn't something nice to do

Bro Americans do this all the time, they walk hand in hand with their girlfriend after a night out in the downtown area eating nice food.

Walking past a homeless disabled veteran (but they don’t know he’s a veteran and just view him as a fucking bum)

They hop in their brand new Tesla and drive past hundreds of homeless tents to get to their studio apartment.

Jfl

It was foids

Bro Americans do this all the time, they walk hand in hand with their girlfriend after a night out in the downtown area eating nice food.

Walking past a homeless disabled veteran (but they don’t know he’s a veteran and just view him as a fucking bum)

They hop in their brand new Tesla and drive past hundreds of homeless tents to get to their studio apartment.

Jfl
Fix your homelessness, I havent seen one for years and ive only seen 2 in my life

This is fucked up, that's not just a foid, there are fucking kids there too

Fix your homelessness, I havent seen one for years and ive only seen 2 in my life
I live in a good area and never see homeless but I know in my downtown area is full of homeless people and a lot of them are actually veterans. Even my father noticed he started seeing a lot of homeless people in smaller white suburban towns that used to never have homeless people before like 2008.

Gypsies tend to do that. They make decent money panhandling with their kids in order to get sympathy. It works with or without kids but obviously it works better with kids.

Its the same reason why a lot of homeless people beg with their dogs on a leash. People feel sorry for the dog or in this case, kids and actually give money.

Living in the epicenter of the homelessness problem in America, I see it all the time.

yeah kinda evil...
Holy fucking shit what a cuck end yourself as soon as possible
Lol another cuck, that's a hoe and she deserved it for being horny with chad, it's as if people are responsible of the horniness of the others.
Teracucked and cancerous.
being rude to the homeless even if they were just foids isn't something nice to do
Holy fucking kek I'm adding these in my cringe compilation
This is fucked up, that's not just a foid, there are fucking kids there too
Kids that are product of her whoredom, right, and you call yourselves blackpilled.

Must be the most cucked moment in this forum history.
And you claim yourselves to be truly blackpilled, and when prompted, you will be readily to cuck for a fucking trash bitch and their walking abortions.
You motherfuckers should just commit suicide.
I lost respect for every single one of you.

I live in a good area and never see homeless but I know in my downtown area is full of homeless people and a lot of them are actually veterans. Even my father noticed he started seeing a lot of homeless people in smaller white suburban towns that used to never have homeless people before like 2008.
Its over

Jfl
Americans always like to think that they're better and morally superior to the rest of the world. But they fail to realize they're equally or even more fucked up. Like a soyit thread about some Italian normie foids laughing at a Chinese foid in the train, all the comments were shit like "not surprising, Italy is racist as fuck :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: ", "typical Italians :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: ". Motherfucker your country had segregation 60 years ago who the fuck do you think you are to give lessons on racism kek.

What kind of hotdog is that
Yeah it's weird it looks more like a kebab or shawarma

Idk kinda feel bad for the child

How the fuck can foids even be homeless? You basically need to have negative iq to fail as a woman. Over for that kid too.
Probably got dumped by dark triad bf, no family to go to and no education so can't get a job.

Also notice all the soyjak redditors writing hateful comments saying "typical Russians" or "I hope they die in Ukraine". Then they bitch about prejudice and racism kek.
They are not even russians lol. I am 100% sure they are ukranians. The hoholish accent is too strong.

Feel bad for the kids but not at all for the foid, her irresponsibility and selfishness are literally why the kids are suffering in the first place. Never got why normalfags care for “struggling moms”. If these “struggling moms” actually cared about their future kids, they would’ve kept their fucking legs shut in the first place and not condemned their offspring to a life of shit. Many incels here have said that they would not breed even if they got a magic chance to because they would just be condemning their son to a life of inceldom due to subhuman genes. This is actual empathy, not just breeding like an animal out of control with zero regard for the QOL of your offspring.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/12qhg34/two_men_filming_themselves_eating_hotdogs_and/

Honestly that's kinda evil and fucked up even if foid. Also notice all the soyjak redditors writing hateful comments saying "typical Russians" or "I hope they die in Ukraine". Then they bitch about prejudice and racism kek. Russiancels please translate what they say.

gigabased lmao. Russians definitely have some Mongol blood, making then act like this.

Jfl
Agreed. Also the people feeling sad for these homeless haven't lived with the homeless. I have lived in a homeless shelter. And I can say 50% of homeless are irredeemable garbage. Drug addicted mentally ill trash which are beyond saving.
Gypsies tend to do that. They make decent money panhandling with their kids in order to get sympathy. It works with or without kids but obviously it works better with kids.

Its the same reason why a lot of homeless people beg with their dogs on a leash. People feel sorry for the dog or in this case, kids and actually give money.

Living in the epicenter of the homelessness problem in America, I see it all the time.
Indeed

Jfl
The American way. Capitalism, fuck yeah.

they look like brown gypsies.
Its cruel but you deserve this and worse if you voluntarily brought kids to this world being this poor

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back