Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian invasion will make sure china won't think about taking taiwan

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
Russia got sanctioned, their dollar reserve frozen and companies left.

Now if china tries take taiwan then the US will probably freeze $3trillion of china. Companies may leave china ect.

US may get involved in the war too.

Only if the US falls will china take taiwan.

It’s all part of the kikes plan

@shii410 @WizardofSoda we need an update on the russian war effort :feelswhat::feelswhere::feelshehe:

@shii410 @WizardofSoda we need an update on the russian war effort :feelswhat::feelswhere::feelshehe:
Its dead

There literally is no “offensive in eastern Ukraine” anymore Russia is either stuck or actively getting pushed back

Doubt. China produces everything it would take massive effort to relocate

Thats why I said may leave.

But US will still freeze chinas $3trillion. So china will have to think twice before thinking about taking taiwan.

Its dead

There literally is no “offensive in eastern Ukraine” anymore Russia is either stuck or actively getting pushed back
brutal

Its dead

It cant end this way :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Maybe @WizardofSoda can provide some lifefuel :feelshehe:

Damn it and I was hoping for a nuclear war and finally see some foids falling dead to their knees