Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian foid hates the European custom of splitting a bill on dates

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I have read and heard before that Russian women don't expect to pay a cent when a man is present. European guys, AFAIK, usually split the bill and Euro foids are OK with it. This girl is an exchange student in Paris.

Normies, and especially IT, constantly repeat that men aren't entitled to sex, right? Well, women aren't entitled to freebies just because "she's a girl"

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@karinalbertovna/video/6968826049153010950?lang=en&is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6896145379973875206

Also, any Slavcels here: I'd like to know your thoughts on this.

Last edited:
These retards want feminism yet also want chivalry
Just lol

Just lol
See, in all seriousness, that's what I don't fucking comprehend about women's way of thinking. It's either one or the other.

Niggas in paris.

See, in all seriousness, that's what I don't fucking comprehend about women's way of thinking. It's either one or the other.
They don't think, they just want whatever it benefits them no matter the consequences upon other groups.

They want the best of both worlds

I have read and heard before that Russian women don't expect to pay a cent when a man is present. European guys, AFAIK, usually split the bill and Euro foids are OK with it. This girl is an exchange student in Paris.

Normies, and especially IT, constantly repeat that men aren't entitled to sex, right? Well, women aren't entitled to freebies just because "she's a girl"

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@karinalbertovna/video/6968826049153010950?lang=en&is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6896145379973875206

What thoughts? Slavic women constantly shame their men of acting 'unmanly'. "You aren't a man if you cannot pay for a date, cannot make money, cannot fix something etc.etc.". And of course they absolutely despise truecels.

Too much fakeup :feelspuke:

Men are straightforward but femoids are retarded and wishy washy. With the exception of their sexual partners (Chads) they seem inconsistent and bitchy. Which is why that in almost all patriarchal cultures, there is some rule that tells foids to shut up and let a man decide.

Slav women want everything. But mostly Chad

Just lol
Most Slavic foids dont want or like feminism, they want to be taken care of like princess. Their biggest dream is to become starlets and fuck with rich gangsters

So basically she wants a betabux but would split the bill for chad

women's way of thinking.
theres where your misunderstanding lies. They just respond to external stimuli thats it. Trying to understand them is like Freud doing psychoanalysis with a hamster on the couch.

Why are these god damn tiktok videos always so fucking loud? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Just lol
Pretty much this. Keep all the benefits and have none of the responsibilities

russians just have a stronger betabuxing culture, that's why she's saying that

in europe you also have to pay up if you're ugly and your girl is after the money, and i bet in russia attractive men don't pay either

:dafuckfeels:

russians just have a stronger betabuxing culture, that's why she's saying that

in europe you also have to pay up if you're ugly and your girl is after the money, and i bet in russia attractive men don't pay either

:dafuckfeels:
You'd be surprised to know how entitled ruski foids are. They expect you to pay for everything and as previously said, they expect to be treated as queens (which is even enforced by a widespread self-promoted myth that "slav foids are the most beatiful on earth") Ruski foids are basically sheboon level disloyal, degenerate materialists, look at the divorce rates. :feelsokman: Especially those who travel to Europe, they are basically EU citizenship hunters.

You'd be surprised to know how entitled ruski foids are. They expect you to pay for everything and as previously said, they expect to be treated as queens (which is even enforced by a widespread self-promoted myth that "slav foids are the most beatiful on earth") Ruski foids are basically sheboon level disloyal, degenerate materialists, look at the divorce rates. :feelsokman: Especially those who travel to Europe, they are basically EU citizenship hunters.
fucking whores tbh

at a job i had a while ago, there was a russian foid who was in charge of translating stuff from russian to spanish, writing blog posts, some photo editing... idk shit like that, and according to her, her mom had said that she was an idiot for not having a husband yet and that her sister was smarter since she snatched a betabux soon after arriving in spain

jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back