Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Russian foid hangs herself on a tree

"sobs" why the fuck should I want this [= there's no point carrying on]? I know I fucking love you, maybe because you didn't see this, maybe because i didn't make a show out of it that much, maybe because there's nothing deep in my soul. Of course, who the fuck would want this [= a girl like me]. "Only fuck me and that's it" - my ex rightly said. I don't want to live like that. I wanted a family, calm, but this isn't working out. I don't fucking know, everyone seems to just wipe their feet on me.
Holy shit. Tbh I feel slightly bad. The chad who did that to her is just a typical chad bastard who sleeps around. He could’ve fooled her into loving him and she seemed like she’s not a whore and more into long term relationships and family. Brutal

Holy shit. Tbh I feel slightly bad. The chad who did that to her is just a typical chad bastard who sleeps around. He could’ve fooled her into loving him and she seemed like she’s not a whore and more into long term relationships and family. Brutal
Her personality detector failed

to me she sounds like a simple minded bimbo girl, she says "love" but you can only wonder what it truly means for her. Her ex chad boyfriends probably could see through it and pumped and dumped her, so she's sad that they could be right at the end of the day. I do feel bad for her a bit, she may be delusional about herself but she sounds genuine

Life on tutorial mode and she roped what a waste of pussy