Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Russian foid hangs herself on a tree

Karakol96

Karakol96

Mythic

Can someone translate?

her boyfriend called her a nigger

Ljubjub means love, So she hung herself because of chad

She did it because chad no longer wants her blown out roast beef pussy

Death before beta - Ancient Stacey mantra

Also you cannot convince me the cadaver inspector or mortician doesn't grope the bodies especially in the 80's / 90's early 2000s when there weren't smartphones.

Also you cannot convince me the cadaver inspector or mortician doesn't grope the bodies especially in the 80's / 90's early 2000s when there weren't smartphones.
What a time to be alive

Party in the morgue tonight!

Probably killed itself because the latest iphone that one of her boyfriends bought her had less internal storage than the one her friend got from hers.

Damn this Stacylite couldn't at least have helped a few subhumans like me ascend before going out

That tree has been in closer proximity to a foid than I ever have

Beyond brutal! Even stacylite foids are ropemaxing now. :feelsrope:

She is sad because a Chad who she was in love with pumped and dumped her

Brutal. :feelsugh:

She probably did it after playing Tears of the Kingdom and realizing it was another boring as shit Aounuma puzzle fest. :feelsrope:

sending thoughts and prayers to xer family ✊

Can some faggot translate this please?

Damn roping must be quite easy if even foids can rope

She didn't even record the best moment. :feelsree:

How does stuff like this get on the internet
That's the fucking police or ambulance people

If I roped I wouldn't want it online
Then again I'm not in a weird country like Russia

She wanted lice, family and calm. She got random hookup with chads.

The video is couple of years old

Is that the only russian here? I thought there would be a lot
there’s more but he was the latest profile i found that is still online. Tbh don’t know that many russiancels here, only one who comes to mind for me is @SryMyEnglish but seems he is long gone now

there’s more but he was the latest profile i found that is still online. Tbh don’t know that many russiancels here, only one who comes to mind for me is @SryMyEnglish but seems he is long gone now
How come there arent more?

@slavcel11 saar please translate

@Ron.Belgrade can you translate this whore speak for us my Serbian brother?

Serbs speak Russian right? :feelskek:

@Ron.Belgrade can you translate this whore speak for us my Serbian brother?

Serbs speak Russian right? :feelskek:
no need for translation, she obv had chadcockwithdrawals, poor femcel. hate to see it happen

@slavcel11 saar please translate
"sobs" why the fuck should I want this [= there's no point carrying on]? I know I fucking love you, maybe because you didn't see this, maybe because i didn't make a show out of it that much, maybe because there's nothing deep in my soul. Of course, who the fuck would want this [= a girl like me]. "Only fuck me and that's it" - my ex rightly said. I don't want to live like that. I wanted a family, calm, but this isn't working out. I don't fucking know, everyone seems to just wipe their feet on me.

Last edited: