Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Russian foid commits suicide by train

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Now this is actual mental Illness. Imagine having a life as easy as foids do , and still killing yourself.

Is that real? I'm surprised there isn't more blood, and also that her body didn't get dragged.

Either way, i don't get why foids kill themselves. I assume this chick was getting laid because she's pretty and female. I guess maybe some of them are stuck in bad family situations with domestic violence or rape and there's no way out, but other than that a young woman with no major disabilities or illnesses can never be lonely and if she has money problems she can turn to stripping or simping or prostitution in the worst case.

I get that that's far from ideal and i don't mean to say that there are no reasons for women to an hero. I just don't get it because literally every problem in my life would evaporate if i was a woman. I'd never feel lonely because in the worst case i could just grab some betas and get them to obsess over me even though they know I'm never going to fuck then.:panties:
I just see foid's head attached i go :feelsLSD:

wtf, context? she looked hot
whats wrong with russian girls, why do they sui so often?
wondering how hypergamy and tinder works there

nvm she suicided fucking 7 years ago or more https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/krishrach/blue-whale-panic
Russians and Ukrainian women are beat constantly and the Russian Orthodox Church is being propped up by Putin to install traditional family values so it's limited. Badoo is the main Russian dating app so hypergamy still exists but it's not nearly as bad as the west. Slavic women are very racist however and have high standards as a result of having to take being beaten + being in modern society.

f1c9b260-5eb8-4b8b-b6bd-9b5025dfabcf-gif.583775
217B95BF 7D1B 40A8 95E8 2F955AD409CD