Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW russian foid being treated the right way

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
It's amazing how she can take so many punches and kicks to the head, most foids get knocked out after something like that

based, Whore deserved it, Russian lads went easy

I enjoyed watching it. Can you post more vids like this?

i don't know, it was part of my collection, I think she got beaten up because of a gang conflict or something
Brocel keep adding to this thread This feels good to watch

Ahh I’ve seen this one as well. Are there no rekt videos I haven’t seen

I hate women, however I don't hate them that much to the point I want to see their skulls get concaved inside out. Thanks for making incels look even more sociopathic than we already are to all the bluepilled normies.

I hate women, however I don't hate them that much to the point I want to see their skulls get concaved inside out. Thanks for making incels look even more sociopathic than we already are to all the bluepilled normies.
:feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: