Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Russian femoid Gets elbowed the fuck out for tossing match at lankcel

who the fuck uses matches in this day and age?

Lmao he likely got jumped after this, they were all shouting at him "what the fuck are you doing idiot'

:lul::lul::lul::fire::fire::fire:
Equal no's equal bows.

l2z3fr2.jpg

Nothing better than a bitch having her ego knocked down a peg or two

You know this probably this just made her more desirable to cucks

put a smile on my face haha bitch

Fuck was that?

That's how easy it is to knock a woman out. I don't understand why so many men in the west give the non-violence speech.

Guy seems like bit of a dick tbqh. She playfully throws a match at his jacket after he playfully blows out the match, and he just knocks her the fuck out. I don't care that it's a femoid, it's just a dick move.

He's that guy you know that you never joke with despite him always making aggressive jokes towards you because you know he can't take it.

the sound of a skull hitting pavement always makes me feel uncomfortable

Guy seems like bit of a dick tbqh. She playfully throws a match at his jacket after he playfully blows out the match, and he just knocks her the fuck out. I don't care that it's a femoid, it's just a dick move.

He's that guy you know that you never joke with despite him always making aggressive jokes towards you because you know he can't take it.
Yeah it was too much, but I bet femoids would laugh if a man flicked a match at a woman then a whiteknight knocked him out.

they all could have gang raped her afterwards lol

The untouchable smugness the female.
If I threw a match at someone I would stay on my guard ngl.

Meanwhile all a manlet has to do is look at a female the wrong way, then we're all labeled with short man syndrome. I am very happy when females get destroyed by their beloved lanklets.

Damn Russians are based sometimes. You can GUARANTEE that this man slays pussy like mad.

If he were Chad, she'd still want to suck his dick after that.

NOTICE HIS SIDE PROFILE

Attachments

• incelprofile.png
    incelprofile.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 110