Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Russian bodybuilder marries his silicone doll

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
His name is yurii tolochko.
Maybe he is doing it for show? or it's real, I don't know.

Resultado de imagen de yurii tolochko

That doll mogs 80% of all women

He looks like he could be a manlet, so makes sense.

He mogs me from Moscow to Punta Arenas. He is coping well.

he's ahead of our time

Another proof that balding completely destroys your smv. Dude is gymmaxxed and has a good face. Yet he had to marry a fucking doll. Jfc

He is being height mogged by his own doll.

He appears to be a manlet. Over for him...

Maybe he's black pilled, and because he's clearly not a soytard, he refuses to be cucked by a flesh foid.

he's ahead of our time
That doll is ugly, seems like a step back to me.
d76.jpg

I'd rather have a cute waifu on a pillow or even a screen than an ugly waifu in 3D.
dinner-with-waifu.jpg

d76.jpg

I'd rather have a cute waifu on a pillow or even a screen than an ugly waifu in 3D.
dinner-with-waifu.jpg
But you can't fuck your waifu through a screen, can you?

Those dolls aren't ideal for fucking either. When you put so much emphasis on the body, the vagina is an afterthought. Better to focus purely on that with a decent onahole and then just have a screen / pillow nearby.

for example

That's what he deserves for only beeing 7.9/10

d76.jpg

dinner-with-waifu.jpg
Now that really mogs 90% of women

For a Slav, he's actually a very good-looking guy.

Baldceldom is brutal

Now that really mogs 90% of women
Anime mogs women so hard (even 10/10 gigastacies) that really the only way they can compete is by having amazing personalities.

Given that those tend to be inferior also, for those of us exposed to superior foid 2D memes, their main appeal would be in giving kinetic feedback to our reptile brains for cuddles, or maybe sex, or maybe personal affirmation (since 2D don't actually do that, we have to imagine) assuming we can actually find it believable.

I wonder... given that I am thinking about trying out onaholes eventually (gotta stop procrastinating... guess I am worried about discovery in present living situation) I wonder if some foids would be more amenable to being with me if all they had to do is wield my onahole instead of actually fucking me or touching my dick directly?

That does sound cucked as hell, but it might be superior to wielding my own onahole, and as long as I am not actually providing her material compensation and she's doing this because she enjoys my company, I shouldn't feel too shattered when I find out she has met a chad she wants to leave me for, right?