Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian army might stop following orders

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Say you have 1,000 men including officers. And you get a kamikaze type order from Moscow high command. There is many excuses you can use on why you can't do that right now. Like waiting on ammunition, your intelligence and scouting showed the attack wouldn't be successful. Waiting on repairs on vehicles, etc. Then withdrawing to a better secure position while waiting for those things.

Later if court martialed the other officers could backup their commanding officer and say that based on their military expertise such a mission would be sure to fail.

Then it spreads like if several military groups are withdrawing or just holding secure positions, other officers in other groups get courage to do the same thing. There were reports that the stalled offensive that might of been what was going on. Military officers on the ground saw that the orders were way too risky and were refusing to push forward.

Say you have 1,000 men including officers. And you get a kamikaze type order from Moscow high command. There is many excuses you can use on why you can't do that right now. Like waiting on ammunition, your intelligence and scouting showed the attack wouldn't be successful. Waiting on repairs on vehicles, etc. Then withdrawing to a better secure position while waiting for those things.

Later if court martialed the other officers could backup their commanding officer and say that based on their military expertise such a mission would be sure to fail.

Then it spreads like if several military groups are withdrawing or just holding secure positions, other officers in other groups get courage to do the same thing. There were reports that the stalled offensive that might of been what was going on. Military officers on the ground saw that the orders were way too risky and were refusing to push forward.
They already killed one commander after telling him they didn't want to fight anymore. I think outside of Khiv. Didn't they? Mutiny.

They already killed one commander after telling him they didn't want to fight anymore. I think outside of Khiv. Didn't they? Mutiny.

One idea is at CATO institute a professor he is arguing the USA should not treat soldiers who surrender to the US army as prisoners. But instead offer them sanctuary, support, permanent residency, family reunification in the US. And not return the soldier to the other country after the war unless they want to.

This way especially when the US army encounters young conscripts they have a choice to all just lay down their arms and join America.

One idea is at CATO institute a professor he is arguing the USA should not treat soldiers who surrender to the US army as prisoners. But instead offer them sanctuary, support, permanent residency, family reunification in the US. And not return the soldier to the other country after the war unless they want to.

This way especially when the US army encounters young conscripts they have a choice to all just lay down their arms and join America.
Yes, but did they actually do this, or is just Anti-Russisn pro-Western news propaganda? And I wonder has it happened more than once?

Also, I don't think the U.S. would have anything to do with this. I don't see them giving even temporary citizenship status to fleeing Russian soldiers. This Professor will not get what he wants.

Yes, but did they actually do this, or is just Anti-Russisn pro-Western news propaganda? And I wonder has it happened more than once?

Also, I don't think the U.S. would have anything to do with this. I don't see them giving even temporary citizenship status to fleeing Russian soldiers. This Professor will not get what he wants.

Ya unfortunately the professor his opinions are well liked in Washington but each bureaucracy its too radical of a proposal for them. It will have to be like some incremental minor change at a time towards an inspirational goal.

Its still a big step because its like with illegal aliens.. to stop defining them as criminals who are trying to destroy America. Even the word illegal or alien it has negative connotation.

imagine dying for jewtin so you can be thrown in prison for holocaust denial and so your cities can become conquered by muslims without shots fired

imagine dying for jewtin so you can be thrown in prison for holocaust denial and so your cities can become conquered by muslims without shots fired

Ya if you look at the whole ex-Soviet Union, and add up the Muslim countries like Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.. then also factor in the Christians and Muslims in each country including Russia. You will see that its probably already ~1/3 or higher people in the ex-Soviet Union are Muslim. And i would guess in the under 18 age group Muslims are a majority.