Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian army fleeing from outskirts and surrounding towns of Kharkiv for the Russian border

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.forbes.com/sites/michae...sive-has-broken-russias-siege-of-kharkiv/amp/

My comments: The footage of the last 3 days is the Russian army running in terror as so many Russian soldiers, positions and vehicles were being hit by artillery. The pro-Russian posters online are saying this is a strategic advance to the rear, but the video shows bodies of so many Russian soldiers just laying where they were hit by artillery in towns and villages as the other soldiers fled.

Other thing for me is it is in the last few days that the first of the 100 US Howitzers have entered combat in Ukraine. If the US provided Ukraine with some of the Excalibur shells all the Russian army can really do is run. As these Excalibur shells they have huge range and high accuracy. So when you combine them with a bunch of cheap observation drones to get coordinates, what can the Russians really do.

The Russians would need some way to hit the US Howitzers, because if not they have three options. Run away, hide in underground bunkers, or do a kamikaze attack towards the artillery. But attacking into Kharkiv where there is 10's of thousands of Ukrainian soldiers who are also in fortified positions that is suicide. Hiding in the bunkers the problem is the Ukraine army has so much manpower, that they are coming in after the artillery wipes out everything.

The USA wants it so Russian soldiers can surrender and not fear for their life, and not in awful conditions. The Ukrainians were torturing and even killing Russian PoW's early in the war. It costs the US next to nothing to pay to set up PoW camps in these poor countries, as the US just uses staff from the countries. The Ukrainian plan of killing PoW's was a very bad idea as then the Russians might as well fight to the death.

nobody cares about that war anymore

Sort of funny but I read Russian posters saying..

Its a strategic advance to the rear.. brilliant! The Ukrainian army will advance too far and get overconfident, then BAM! the Russian army has them right where they want them.

Another theory they proposed was that brilliant!, the Ukrainians will shell into Russia and possibly even invade into Russia, then Putin will be able to move to a mass mobilization since Russia will be under attack.

Cope, I don't lose interest so easily, I keep following things.

a strategic advance to the rear..
:feelsgah:

The USA wants it so Russian soldiers can surrender and not fear for their life, and not in awful conditions. The Ukrainians were torturing and even killing Russian PoW's early in the war. It costs the US next to nothing to pay to set up PoW camps.
Yeah and with all the black and latino Chad's in special services, you can imagine how it looks in Ukraine with everyone having a big "Ain't nothin buta gangsta partyy" style Pow camps with Gen Z's fuckin around.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back