Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Russia - Ukraine war

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★

What do you think about what was said in this video?
Source: Sv3rige telegram channel

ZOG genocide of russians. I fucking hate putin bootlickers

Was worth mentioning how much immigrants jewtin imported in Russia

I disagree. While Jews might have a stake in both sides as usual, the main branch of ZOG is fighting for Jewkraine. Jews control the media, and the media's endless pushing of Ukraine-American propaganda is extremely telling. Ukraine is an outpost for the ZOGmerica. Russia is by no means perfect, but it isn't Jewed up like Ukraine.

Last edited:
I disagree. While Jews might have a stake in both sides as usual, the main branch of ZOG is fighting for Jewkraine. Jews control the media, and the media's endless support for Ukraine and propaganda is extremely telling. Ukraine is an outpost for the ZOGged West.
Do you think its possible that this is only done to trick people into supporting russia because it seems like its against the occupied west?

Last edited:
I disagree. While Jews might have a stake in both sides as usual, the main branch of ZOG is fighting for Jewkraine. Jews control the media, and the media's endless support for Ukraine and propaganda is extremely telling. Ukraine is an outpost for the ZOGged West.
Just support better ZOG branch theory :lul:

they need to finish the job and get rid of that Zelenskiy who is controlled by US

We are not russians motherfucker

But I agree with what he says about white genocide