Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Russia - Ukraine war means the start of WWIII. Would you be happy about it?

M

MisterRabbit

Greycel
Most of us hate our lifes and we also hate the chads/stacies or women in general. If Russia really attacks Ukraine then there is a high possibility that WWIII begins. The NATO and most EU countries stands behind Ukraine. They will fight against Russia and Russia is a big army nation which will fight back.

Now imagine WWIII starts. Normies and women are scared most people die and the life on earth is not the same as it was. You will see big destruction on a lot of places.

Now I ask: Would you be happy or are you for peace?

My opinion: I am for peace. I know my life is not good and I hate women but I have pets (3 rabbits since 3 years) which I really love and I care. In general I love rabbits and my goal is to start a foundation for a better and nicer life for rabbits. I also want to protect as many rabbits as I can in my foundation. I have invested in crypto since almost 1 year and if this is god plans then I will be rich through my investment and can start the foundation.

What about you? Peace or war?

war would make me happy

unfortunately it probably won't happen.

fuck these slavic whores and nasty vile and gross hookers who cares about 3rd world countries
Low iq bro you know it will lead to a world war and this also means your country is included lol

Cope, my shithole won't get involved in the war it's over for you first worlders

I'm secretly excited about an upcoming world war. Would be very pleased to see the world going to shit as humanity deserves.

Nato and US don't give a fuck about Ukraine, they want a border with Russia. If Russia erase Ukraine from map West will pretend nothing happened. They only give moral support :feelshaha:.

Nato and US don't give a fuck about Ukraine, they want a border with Russia. If Russia erase Ukraine from map West will pretend nothing happened. They only give moral support :feelshaha:.
You are wrong. Most EU countries already support Ukraine with defense weapons. Russia doenst like that and they will attack them too.

You are wrong. Most EU countries already support Ukraine with defense weapons. Russia doenst like that and they will attack them too.
They won't start the ww3 for Ukraine, it cost too much, Russia also won't start a war that can't win.

99 percent there will be no war .Western propaganda wants to start a war and if they upset too much Putin he will go ER but the chances are as slim as my recessed chin :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
No-one is fighting no-one greycel.
In general I love rabbits and my goal is to start a foundation for a better and nicer life for rabbits.
Rabbit foundation? Seriously?

Exactly, the us will just put financial sanctions on Russia which will hurt them slightly but apart from that nothing will happen

As long as it makes Chad and foid sad, it makes me happy for sure

I was brutally rejected by Slavic whores so I really wish them to die under Russian nuclear weapons.

Most of us hate our lifes and we also hate the chads/stacies or women in general. If Russia really attacks Ukraine then there is a high possibility that WWIII begins. The NATO and most EU countries stands behind Ukraine. They will fight against Russia and Russia is a big army nation which will fight back.

Now imagine WWIII starts. Normies and women are scared most people die and the life on earth is not the same as it was. You will see big destruction on a lot of places.

My opinion: I am for peace. I know my life is not good and I hate women but I have pets (3 rabbits since 3 years) which I really love and I care. In general I love rabbits and my goal is to start a foundation for a better and nicer life for rabbits. I also want to protect as many rabbits as I can in my foundation. I have invested in crypto since almost 1 year and if this is god plans then I will be rich through my investment and can start the foundation.

Rumbling rumbling it's coming BEWAREEEEEEE @SoySupreme

They won't start the ww3 for Ukraine, it cost too much, Russia also won't start a war that can't win.
True. We need a another plague for pure global collapse

WW3 is cope, it will never happen

Costs too much? Seriously? We need some crazy leader/presidents who wants to fight and then we have a war. If Putin wants to fight then Russia has to fight. Russia is big and may get some help from another countries. Not the whole world is against Russia.

Costs too much? Seriously? We need some crazy leader/presidents who wants to fight and then we have a war. If Putin wants to fight then Russia has to fight. Russia is big and may get some help from another countries. Not the whole world is against Russia.
It would cost the West too much, Russia could nuke them and they know it.

It would cost the West too much, Russia could nuke them and they know it.
No because USA belongs to NATO and then the US has to defend the NATO members. Which will lead to a WW3.

No because USA belongs to NATO and then the US has to defend the NATO members. Which will lead to a WW3.
I don't think Russia and US will ever openly war against each other. They don't obey the rules and other countries so surely it would result in nuclear apocalypse.

I just don't want to hear about it from normies for the next couple of months. Mainly because it will make them forget about COVID and the collosal theft that just took place globally. Throw a long war in and all sorts of numbers and records get 'lost'. Epstein. Who? Small businesses ruined. When did that happen? Blacks chipping out all over the damn place in a strange organized well financed effort, I don't remember that. It is the forgetfulness of the normies that Jews count on. And they're right. Everyone will forget. I know it is a fact of history. But it saddens me all the same.

Oh and look another white on white war. At this point I'm not sure whites can sustain another bloodshed. What are we, 9% of the global population and shrinking? This place is getting too damn claustrophobic as is.

Then there would be all the rhetoric from both sides. More distraction. The people that did COHEN19 need to pay. And pay dearly. :feelsdevil:

After I finish Elden ring, world can end.

But for real, there will be no wwiii over backwards shithole that is Ukraine. Russia is even a threat to Nato. Putin is desparately truing play superpower game, but he won't start a war he can't win.

Yes whats wrong about it. He is just an arrogant idiot
Your whole posts reads like an infiltrator foid would write it "arrogant idiot" :feelskek:

Now go play with your bunnies GrAYcel

bring on the new covid and wohrl whar tree :feelzez:

Your whole posts reads like an infiltrator foid would write it "arrogant idiot" :feelskek:

Now go play with your bunnies GrAYcel
Yeah because only women have rabbits as pets wtf dude don’t take drugs. What about the men who have cats aka pussies as pets? In general who the fuck thinks that any animal belongs to a specific gender??? I swear some people here are not just ugly, they are also dumb as fuck. God really hates you bro.

A change to see compassion for animals here I think.. curious though, why ?

Me... Well I have a cat, it's 11 years old which I want to protect. But I want war.
I'd be glad to see the wageslaving end, the rich people no longer living ten times better than you're average and living off the backs of the poor, getting to go home and screw their harlots.. I'd like to see the society that supports I'll moral degeneracy crumble.
I want to see the skies rain fire. The buildings burn..

"Greed is for amateurs, disorder, choas, anarchy, now that's fun''

I'd be trying to survive, I know it'd be hard. I'd be looting, rooting and shooting

WW3 is cope, it will never happen
it wont happen because MEN HAVE NO PUSSY TO FIGHT FOR AND THEY KNOW IT.

I will not pull a fucking trigger unless I CAN ENJOY THE SPOILS OF WAR

I think what war in East or South-East Asia is a far more realistic. China has many lonely men and elites need to find release for all that energy.

I think what war in East or South-East Asia is a far more realistic. China has many lonely men and elites need to find release for all that energy.
China's gonna watch how the US responds to the Russian invasion and might actually attack Taiwan and the other disputed territories if it sees the right opportunity.

Low iq bro you know it will lead to a world war and this also means your country is included lol
Low iq bro, the US or EU won't go to a nuclear war over some corrupt shithole

the only way ww3 is happening is if some country starts fighting against globohomo EU/US directly. Putin is a zogbot so it's not happening

Russia just started their full scale invasion.

WW3 is not likely though. Just more sanctions of Russia.

WW3 is cope.

The last great WW will be WW2.

China and Taiwan are the sensible chords of the entire world imo

There wont be a WW3, Ukraine will surrender before being annihilated

Russia vs Ukraine, and later:
Russia vs NATO
China vs Taiwan
Israel vs Iran

and maybe
China + Russia vs USA

Let this world burn

Cope. Nothing is gonna happen.

word up. Fuck ukraine it is shit country, fuckin Mexico of Europe