Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Russia launching $6million missiles into slut

I love it. I wanna see more death and murder

I believe the war will wrap up within the end of October. Belarussian and Russian conscript forces are massing along the Ukrainian Belarussian border for an offensive.

Ukrainians have only a handful of they're least experienced least equipped forces in the North while Belarussians have a totally fresh army with 9 months to prepare for an offensive alongside support from Russian conscript units.

My theory is that within the week they'll begin an offensive in the North and Ukraine will obviously have to divert substantial number of forces to defend they're Northern & Western territories where Kiev and their vital supply lines are. So either they have to divert troops from the South and the front collapses, or Belarussians & Russians cut off supplies from the West and it's game over.

This means that Ukraine will be forced to negotiation table and war will end of Russian terms.

The new stage of the SMO has begun. Clown Zelenskyy Will be judged along all cucks once we achieve VICTORY against soyciety.

I believe the war will wrap up within the end of October. Belarussian and Russian conscript forces are massing along the Ukrainian Belarussian border for an offensive.

Ukrainians have only a handful of they're least experienced least equipped forces in the North while Belarussians have a totally fresh army with 9 months to prepare for an offensive alongside support from Russian conscript units.

My theory is that within the week they'll begin an offensive in the North and Ukraine will obviously have to divert substantial number of forces to defend they're Northern & Western territories where Kiev and their vital supply lines are. So either they have to divert troops from the South and the front collapses, or Belarussians & Russians cut off supplies from the West and it's game over.

This means that Ukraine will be forced to negotiation table and war will end of Russian terms.
I sure hope so. It’ll be lifefuel for me if russia wins. It’s puts a big dent in their globohomo expansion

You're dreaming lol. Russia is weak as fuck and this war just proved it. They lost a lot of their soldiers so they had to resort to conscriptions who will be useless and a lot are fleeing from Russia. Jewkraine will be Russia's vietnam.

based putin, i hope USA, Paris, London, Berlin, Israel are next

based putin, i hope USA, Paris, London, Berlin, Israel are next

9923.jpg

You're dreaming lol. Russia is weak as fuck and this war just proved it. They lost a lot of their soldiers so they had to resort to conscriptions who will be useless and a lot are fleeing from Russia. Jewkraine will be Russia's vietnam.

Vietnam didn't have large regions populated by majorities of American's. And regardless so far Russia has taken and held nearly all of those regions in question for months and turned Ukraine into a devasted Bosnia-esque backwater country that has even more fucked demographics problem and will take decades at least to recover.

The territories which Russia has taken also have trillions of dollars worth of minerals and gas alongside very lucrative economic assets like the port city of Mariupol and the Azovstal steelworks which was one of the largest steelmills in Europe, which far outweigh the economic loss of losing 50,000 or so ethnic minority peasant soldiers and a bunch of mostly old Soviet rustbuckets and equipment.

Also huge increases in commodity prices have increased ruble value and put Russia in a hugely beneficial position of have an absurdly big trade surplus while Western countries being increasingly overleveraged and have skyrocketing inflation in comparison.

You may be correct about Russia losing, I'm not claiming to be a geopolitics expert but the way I see it, Western media is hugely overplaying Russia's "demise".

I hope he uses the nukes