Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Russia just invaded Ukraine

P

poorbalkantruecel

Self-banned
-
I support Ukraine and hope that Putin will die like the dog that he is.
What's your all opinion here?

Hope a war happens

hope the foids and their boyfriend end up dead. and its over for ukrainiancel.

I support Russia, not so much because of Putin's dreams of recreating the old Soviet Borders, but because I hate the West (EU) more because of Feminism. Otherwise I don't really care.

I support Russia, not so much because of Putin's dreams of recreating the old Soviet Borders, but because I hate the West (EU) more because of Feminism. Otherwise I don't really care.
Yes but Ukraine is a very traditional country even more so then Russia in polls.

its been over 100 years since WW1

its been time

Things escalated quickly with seemingly no reason whatsoever.

I listened to his speech few days ago, and after a long historical lecture he said that he would recognize the sovereignty of two regions in Ukraine. I didn't get the rationale from his speech, but maybe it was a translation issue.

And now out of nowhere he launches a full-blown invasion of the whole country, explicitly threatening anyone who would dare to oppose him. WTH is going on?

I'm not even scared anymore, tbh. I was expecting my downfall to come because of my government hating me for not taking the jab, but I guess I may just be a civilian casualty in WW3.

Whatever happens, I can't do shit about it anyway so I plan on enjoying my days of peace and quiet while they last.

does death by nukes hurt ?

Putin is evil, no doubt. All these young soldiers he’s willing to send to their deaths, and all the civilians that are dying in the attacks. Just so he can have more power. I don’t really care what ends up happening though

At least Russia is anti lgbt

I listened to his speech few days ago, and after a long historical lecture he said that he would recognize the sovereignty of two regions in Ukraine. I didn't get the rationale from his speech, but maybe it was a translation issue.

And now out of nowhere he launches a full-blown invasion of the whole country, explicitly threatening anyone who would dare to oppose him. WTH is going on?

I'm not even scared anymore, tbh. I was expecting my downfall to come because of my government hating me for not taking the jab, but I guess I may just be a civilian casualty in WW3.

Whatever happens, I can't do shit about it anyway so I plan on enjoying my days of peace and quiet while they last.
Wasn't the whole thing about nato trying to expand into ukraine so mutts can have missiles on russians border

honestly so much shit is happening it doesnt feel like anything:feelsseriously:

It would be pretty quick unless you die from radiation poisoning. That definitely hurts

I'm fairly sure that would be most of the casualties.

A modern nuclear war would be like nothing we've ever seen. I've read somewhere that most of the deaths would come from a lack of oxygen in the atmosphere as a result of all the fires everywhere.

The invasion was already decided and he recognised the two republics in Donbass to have an excuse for it. "No it's not an invasion, just a special military operation to protect the people of Donbass republics" lol

I'm fairly sure that would be most of the casualties.

A modern nuclear war would be like nothing we've ever seen. I've read somewhere that most of the deaths would come from a lack of oxygen in the atmosphere as a result of all the fires everywhere.
All because of power hungry old men that have to be the boss. The citizens don’t even want a war

Wasn't the whole thing about nato trying to expand into ukraine so mutts can have missiles on russians border
Yeah that's part of what he said but I didn't get how that had anything to do with these two regions.

The citizens don’t even want a war

Of course they don't, but IMHO they're still responsible for it in a way.

They may not want war, but they want free money from their governments. As a result, they put their countries into debts and the paiement of these debts, or rather the impossibility to pay such debts, causes geopolitical tensions and ultimately war.

That's how I see it anyway.

Last edited:
Yes but Ukraine is a very traditional country even more so then Russia in polls.
Ukraine wants to join the European Union, that means they have to Liberalize asap! I mean look at neighboring Poland that is desperately trying to retain conservative polices such as their Anti-Abortion stance, but Brussels condemns it and threatens to take away funds. Is this what Ukraine really wants if they want to remain Conservative? Plus ever since 2014 Euro-Maidan, the Ukraine government has always been illegitimate and many Pro-Russian Ukrainians fled to Russia. So the impression that all Ukrainians want to join the Faggot Union is false.

Mixed emotions.

I despise suffering and pain.

But I've read that Jews run Ukraine 80 percent.

You're a bit late mate:feelsjuice:

I Hope WW3 happens. Maybe the extinction of humanity will come faster.

does death by nukes hurt ?
depends how close you are to the blast. You're hoping to be right in the fireball and get instantly vaporized

I support Russia because Ukraine was abusing the Russian people who wanted to separate on the southeast border
plus building up bioweapons labs

depends how close you are to the blast. You're hoping to be right in the fireball and get instantly vaporized
I'm based fallout Ghoul I don't die. I'm reborn :feelsLSD:

I support Russia because I want all foids to the Gulag and my personal tank to go Chad hunting.

I'm just looking to see some action on the internet. Can't stand all the virtue signaling either. It reminds me of 2015 and Paris got wrecked and all of those normies wouldn't shut up about jesuisparis or some shit.

I support Russia because Ukraine was abusing the Russian people who wanted to separate on the southeast border
plus building up bioweapons labs
Lol, read minsk 2. They would have gotten offered to vote on independence once the russians left.

I'm just looking to see some action on the internet. Can't stand all the virtue signaling either. It reminds me of 2015 and Paris got wrecked and all of those normies wouldn't shut up about jesuisparis or some shit.
Very convenient for the normies to spew their moralfaggotry online.

putin is based bc he will destroy globohomo :feelshaha::feelshaha: :chad::chad:

Putin Is The Reincarnation Of Hitler.

No Russian ever called me an incel.

If the Ukrainians are defending and holding on, there is going to be a river of Western arms soon flowing to them.