Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia just abandoned Kherson without a fight

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
The Russian military has now fully withdrawn from Kherson (the only relevant city that was still under their control in Ukraine), which also happens to be part of the territory that they officially annexed earlier so there's now technically a Russian regional capital under Ukrainian military occupation :feelskek:

Even the Ukrainians thought that Russia was setting up the city as some kind of trap to conduct urban warfare against them but no they actually just surrendered the city without even trying to defend it

Russian nationalists are now planning to commit mass suicide to protest against Putler and Jewkraine

Putin needs to execute operation nuke :feelsclown: World

I think the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union.. they would have dug in and made this area of Kherson west of the river a fortress. And kept reinforcing, until they eventually were pushed out. To send a message that even if they are beatable in places its going to be a long and costly struggle.

That is what I like about the US in Vietnam. It was a losing effort but it showed how determined the USA was to help an ally. The message many took from Vietnam is the US isn't invincible, they can be pushed out, which was a truth from the war. But another message was to push the US out took a gigantic, long and very costly effort. The US didn't just back down even when it was taking heavy losses, even in some place that wasn't critical for US national security.

Millions of Americans also got combat experience and military training. And the defense industry was rolling with big funding.

Thats the way I think the Russians have to think about this war.

It would be funny to see big fat nuke tomorrow:feelskek:

Such a shame tbh was expecting jewrussia to be in the balkans by this time

Putin needs to execute operation nuke :feelsclown: World
Putin needs to be executed for high treason. He made what used to be a glorious and respectable country a huge laughing stock and destroyed another slavic country for literally no reason. The only regimes backing his stupid military intervention are African autocratic shithole : that says a lot on the current state of what Russia has become under Putin.

And we should never forget he was one of the people who organized the destruction of USSR. The only reason he didn't die in dubious circonstance back then is that he was the one gunning everyone in dubious circonstances.

I don't know what he was thinking by abandoning Kherson. They video dialogue seems so scripted. The way they talk is not natural.

Ackshually Russians are conserving their forces and not letting their lines be over extended, they're keen to destroy Ukrainian forces in detail......

It’s giga over for Russia jfl. What an embarrassment. JFL at russia copers saying “a-any day now we will conquer cuckraine just wait for the nukes!!1!” Just admit it’s fucking over ukraine is taking everything back. At the beginning of the war I was a russia fan but now after seeing how weak they are I can no longer associate with them

Ackshually Russians are conserving their forces and not letting their lines be over extended, they're keen to destroy Ukrainian forces in detail......
>when you lose territory, that means you’re winning

>when you lose territory, that means you’re winning
Not really, armies withdraw forces from salients that are not protected by friendly units in the flanks to stabilise an overextended front and to protect the formations from flanking fire and manuvere, nothing new in this, I guess Russians are really conserving their forces, you don't get defeated by simply losing territory, you get defeated when your formations are isolated, cut off and destroyed and you'd have seen large numbers of POWs and destroyed vehicles and equipment in that case

Not really, armies withdraw forces from salients that are not protected by friendly units in the flanks to stabilise an overextended front and to protect the formations from flanking fire and manuvere, nothing new in this, I guess Russians are really conserving their forces, you don't get defeated by simply losing territory, you get defeated when your formations are isolated, cut off and destroyed and you'd have seen large numbers of POWs and destroyed vehicles and equipment in that case
just withdraw from every occupied territory theory

first they withdrew form the northeast. then kharkiv. now kherson. JFL they are fucked.

It’s giga over for Russia jfl. What an embarrassment. JFL at russia copers saying “a-any day now we will conquer cuckraine just wait for the nukes!!1!” Just admit it’s fucking over ukraine is taking everything back. At the beginning of the war I was a russia fan but now after seeing how weak they are I can no longer associate with them
Same. Though I do like Russia, I never understood what the fuck Putin was expecting attacking Ukraine and I was against this retarded invastion since the very beginning. That's why this fucker should be judged for high treason by whoever happens to be still based in Russia.

just withdraw from every occupied territory theory

first they withdrew form the northeast. then kharkiv. now kherson. JFL they are fucked.
I still think Russians are upto something, Ukraine simply doesn't have the units of well equipped mechanised infantry and tanks to do anything, they have lost all IFVs with autocannons like BMPs and rely on humvees, no western power is going to furnish them with heavy armour like tanks and IFVs anyway. Plus power infrastructure and railways are all being taken out and winter is approaching, Putin wants to create a serious refugee crisis in Europe and at the same time launch his major offensive operations. He plays 1737272 d chess bro

Cope. Russia still control some relevant cities like Mariupol, Severodonetsk, Melitopol, Berdyansk. Although moving from Kherson is a cucked move.
But you need to understand that Russian army in Ukraine is probably only 100000-150000 now ( the mobilized troops will fully join army in the end of this year ).
While Ukraine has probably 700000-1000000 active troops now. Russians lack manpower.
Also dont forget that Ukraine received massive financial and military help from the West ( even from countries like Czech, Bulgaria and Greece ). Not new weapons of course but Russians also have many old weapons.

Abandoned, or strategic retreat upon negotiations?

Also, the Russians destroyed all bridges leading up to Kherson on their way out. It will take years before the city of Kherson ever recovers. :feelsjuice:

Yes, it's so over for Russia which is why Washington D.C. is in debate about forcing a Ukrainian peace settlement between Russia and Ukraine. [Because in reality the Ukrainians are getting their asses handed to them badly.]

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Would better to fortify their positions and strike at an opportune moment than letting themselves be surrounded in Kherson. Its funny how NPCs are celebrating this as if Russia lost the entire war effort. In one youtube video everyone was arguing how Ukraine should force Russia to give up all territory and pay reparations lmao.

I think the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union.. they would have dug in and made this area of Kherson west of the river a fortress. And kept reinforcing, until they eventually were pushed out. To send a message that even if they are beatable in places its going to be a long and costly struggle.

That is what I like about the US in Vietnam. It was a losing effort but it showed how determined the USA was to help an ally. The message many took from Vietnam is the US isn't invincible, they can be pushed out, which was a truth from the war. But another message was to push the US out took a gigantic, long and very costly effort. The US didn't just back down even when it was taking heavy losses, even in some place that wasn't critical for US national security.

Millions of Americans also got combat experience and military training. And the defense industry was rolling with big funding.

Thats the way I think the Russians have to think about this war.
Lol, nice revisionist history of a superpower at the peak of its power being humbled by rice farmers. America was involved because of communism. Same as in Latin America or Africa. They weren't doing it from the goodness of their heart. They were doing it cause they shat themselves about 'reds under the bed' and wanting to stop the spread of communism

Lol, nice revisionist history of a superpower at the peak of its power being humbled by rice farmers. America was involved because of communism. Same as in Latin America or Africa. They weren't doing it from the goodness of their heart. They were doing it cause they shat themselves about 'reds under the bed' and wanting to stop the spread of communism
In my revision of World War II history it would of been better if Russia would of joined the Axis powers instead of the Allies, going to war against Germany was a mistake. Of course, Russia in the end was bought out by London and Washington D.C. that provided most of its armament funding for the Soviet military itself during wartime. Neoliberalism was more of a threat and enemy to communist ideals than fascism ever was. After World War II those same neoliberal allies turned on communist Russia with the advent of the Cold War, that alliance was one giant mistake from the get go. It should of never happened or transpired at all. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
In my revision of World War II history it would of been better if Russia would of joined the Axis powers instead of the Allies, going to war against Germany was a mistake. Of course, Russia in the end was bought out by London and Washington D.C. that provided most of its armaments for the Soviet military. :feelsjuice:
Aye the West helped with lend lease but by 1942 the soviets were already producing more tanks, planes and artillery than the germans. Stalin moved thousands of factories to the east, brick by brick. The soviets broke the might of the German military that ultimately won the war. 80% of German casualties were on the Eastern front.

Aye the West helped with lend lease but by 1942 the soviets were already producing more tanks, planes and artillery than the germans. Stalin moved thousands of factories to the east, brick by brick. The soviets broke the might of the German military that ultimately won the war. 80% of German casualties were on the Eastern front.
The funding for the Soviet military in the beginning portions of the war was all WallStreet funded because Leon Trotsky took a trip to New York City to broker a financial trade alliance. Originally Soviet Russia was made to be the original new world order with a communist face. Leon Trotsky was chosen to lead it, but Stalin was a staunch nationalist and wasn't having any of that which is why he killed Trotsky who was then exiled hiding out in Mexico. After years of helping the Zionists of eastern Europe form the modern state of Israel after World War II those same Zionists turned on Stalin trying to assassinate him repeatedly, he eventually outlawed political Zionism inside Russia as being counter revolutionary to communist ideals. Those same outlaw Zionists fled Russia in the 1960s immigrating to the United States as political refugees where from there they infiltrated all American political structures which is why we have the absurdity of the dual two political party system that we have today inside the U.S. Many of them infiltrated the republican political party and its hilarious how this goes unsaid publicly by republicans themselves to this day. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
To think the US used to see this country as a threat. Everyone one even thought Russia would steamroll Ukraine. Paper tigers for sure. Well at least the ensuing chaos in Europe will allow America to jump above Europe by leaps and bounds. I was tired of freeloading Europoors daring to claim they were better than the US while being entirely dependent on us.

what the fuck is a "strategic retreat upon negotiations"

source: alex jones / qanon

oh wait you're that genius who said DOW was going to fall to $0 with Ukraine and Taiwan being taken in 40 minutes
I don't follow Alex Jones or Qanon dipshit.

It's called strategically retreating to further future diplomatic negotiations.

Yeah, the DOW will eventually collapse and when that happens I'm going to be laughing in the faces of people just like you. Also, Ukraine is lead by a Jew you fucking faggot larper. Suck more E.U./NATO cock faggot. :feelsjuice:

It's funny how people call Russia a paper tiger when Russian population is 145 million, while Ukraine's population before the war was 40 million and Ukraine had her own defence industry and one of the largest armies in Europe.
While US ( 195 million population in the mid-1960s ) couldn't defeat Northern Vietnam ( 15 million population ).
Also we didn't see countries like UK, France, Germany or Italy attacking any large country in the recent years. Maybe they wouldn't be able to maintain a war for a few weeks...

Russia definitely has some secret plan. Putin has giga-high IQ. Maybe he just prolongs the war to let the winter finally start the real chaos in Europe.And to flood Europe with Ukrainian refugees. I'm pretty sure Russia will win this war, it's just gonna take a long time. Probably another year. And while the world economy goes to shit and the Western people start to demand to stop all the aid and weapons to Ukraine, Putin will make his big move and get all of Ukraine under his control. And by that point China will be so powerful that they will be the new world power no. 1.

Putin has pushed himself into a corner. It wouldn't surprise me if he used one minor nuke on Western Ukraine. Ukraine will also suffer in the long term though. Only, plebs think they will be allowed to join the EU.