Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia is not winning the war by a long shot.

them winning is better than globohomo winning though

FUCK ALL SLAVIC FILTHS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

How they haven't conquered that shithole by now is mind boggling. It's kind of embarrassing tbh.

How they haven't conquered that shithole by now is mind boggling. It's kind of embarrassing tbh.
Yup, this destroys any and all Russoid copers' minds. At this point, nearly 400000 Russian troops have died in this invasion, with most being from Donetsk and Luhansk as well as some Siberian ethnic minorities. The Eastern parts of Ukraine have been completely depopulated of their fighting age male population (infrastucture destroyed so these areas are just deserts for Russia). Ukraine was winning against Russia even before the EU actually sent aid and now that American aid to Ukraine is blocked by Republicans, Russia still hasn't made any advances. Oh yeah I forgot, they advanced 1km towards Avdiivka yesterday, a city they've been trying to take for 4 MONTHS (a city of 30k people BTW) and their strategy has just been to throw as many men to die there.

Its a stalemate with Russia making minor advancements.

Ukraine has had weapons supply from the West and they've also been preparing for war with Russia since 2014. Their towns are very well fortified. They also have millions of people to recruit from. They mobilize anyone and everyone.

Ukraine has had weapons supply from the West and they've also been preparing for war with Russia since 2014. Their towns are very well fortified. They also have millions of people to recruit from. They mobilize anyone and everyone.
None of this would have saved Ukraine from Russia and nobody believed that Ukraine was going to last more than a few weeks against Russia. Also, the US hasn't given aid to Ukraine for 4 months now, because Republicans keep blocking it.

nobody believed that Ukraine was going to last more than a few weeks against Russia
Nobody expect Ukrainians themselves which is all that matters.

them winning is better than globohomo winning though
It doesn't matter who you cheer for. Putin is secretly on same side as the people behind globohomo. He's just another agent of the NWO. :feelsbadman:

Amerimut cucks with 7 iq takes once again

Not watching a second beyond that Ukrainian whore stealing valour from the Ukrainian men forced to fight and die while she bakes in a safe country.

I don't know wtf is happening in Ukraine because all the sources are ridiculously biased. But I sincerely doubt Russia isn't winning.