Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia is bombing ukraine heavily as a revenge for Gonzalo Lira

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★★★
Russia launches heavy bombing campaign against jewkraine the day after news of Lira's death breaks out.This can't be a coincidence i say

Screenshot 2024 01 13 070654

Last edited:
That guy he was a rabid pro-Russian propagandist.. ok fair enough I enjoyed some of his writing even if it was exaggerated grifter alt-right stuff. But what was insane is he went to Ukraine where the government has serious criminal penalties for pro-Russian propaganda. And he was making videos and posting stuff everyday.

War must end so mind control vaxxxer zombie apocalypse could begin.

Hmm, so he’s actually dead now?

That guy he was a rabid pro-Russian propagandist.. ok fair enough I enjoyed some of his writing even if it was exaggerated grifter alt-right stuff. But what was insane is he went to Ukraine where the government has serious criminal penalties for pro-Russian propaganda. And he was making videos and posting stuff everyday.
He was very silly. Its like somebody going to Gaza and making pro Israeli propoganda or going to a MS-13 gang area and throwing up blood and crips gang signs or going to Africa and constantly making videos of how great colonialism is and how blacks are monkeys.

Thing is that the Ukranians actually gave him a chance to reform. He was actually arrested before the arrests that lead to his death. They cautioned him the very first time round and confiscated his cameras,laptops etc and he still continued making videos after that, I guess he was broke and needed the youtube income

He was very silly. Its like somebody going to Gaza and making pro Israeli propoganda or going to a MS-13 gang area and throwing up blood and crips gang signs or going to Africa and constantly making videos of how great colonialism is and how blacks are monkeys.

Thing is that the Ukranians actually gave him a chance to reform. He was actually arrested before the arrests that lead to his death. They cautioned him the very first time round and confiscated his cameras,laptops etc and he still continued making videos after that, I guess he was broke and needed the youtube income

I didn't know the Ukrainians gave him a warning like that. Just complete insanity to keep going.

I didn't know the Ukrainians gave him a warning like that. Just complete insanity to keep going.
He was actually arrested before the arrests that lead to his imprisonment and death. They took his equipment, cautioned him and said they will investigate his material then released him. If you read between the lines they actually gave him an opportunity to leave the country or simply seize making pro Russian propoganda videos. What is there to "investigate" when they already watched all the stuff he already posted on youtube. It was either at that point going directly to court and then to prison but they simply let him go. He then after all that made a new youtube account called "gonzalo lira again" because they forced him to shut down his previous account where he uploaded the videos that got him arrested the very first time round. Its his new account that got him arrested AGAIN which lead to his death. On his new account i just now saw that he deleted all the multiple live videos he had uploaded to his account where he had hour long webinar discussions spewing Russian propoganda with other pro Russian youtubers. I know they were there because i watched a few of them

The first time round it was merely an "investigation" and no actual court date meaning he could leave the country because his name was not in the system yet.

I cant hate on the Jewkranians because to fair they actually gave hime a chance to shut and just lay low but he refused and thats when they dealt with him. So all things been equal I say the Jewkranians actually were fair.

He got arrested they let him go then he got arrested but this time the ukrainians let him go on bail while he was on bail he decided to escape ukraine and like a retard posted his plans on twitter.He then got arrested at a checkpoint again and now he is dead of "pneuomonia".All in all he was a pretty retarded person